If they follow through with this they are ****ed.

As much as I hate the WBC I don't want them to be beheaded by an actual militant organisation that is far worse.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 22, 2014,
Thats like a white cop/man/zimmerman shooting a black teen in a black neighborhood.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I hope beyond hope that whatever results from their presence is televised so I can see it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If they don't follow through I'll be severely disappointed
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
lol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

They plan to picket Robin Williams funeral? They're disgusting.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by slipknot5678

As much as I hate the WBC I don't want them to be beheaded by an actual militant organisation that is far worse.

I do.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I do.

Yeah, I'm in favor of anything that removes them from this planet.

Realistically, though, they probably won't do it. Even if they do, I'm sure they could find someplace in southern Iraq to set up where they won't be in imminent danger. It's also easy enough to spew hate at Muslims when you have a line of armed Blackwater guys between you and them (or whatever Blackwater calls themselves).

I just don't think they really have the money to do it. Even with tickets covered, WBC has, like, 30 people in their entire church. Security in Iraq doesn't come cheap.
Quote by JustRooster
I hope beyond hope that whatever results from their presence is televised so I can see it.

+1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I hope they really go through with this and every adult in the church goes as well. Then maybe they can all be killed and there will be no reason to hear about them, and their awful beliefs anymore.
The only thing I'm hoping for now is that Adam Hills honors his offer to them.

If not, I'm willing to donate to a kickstarter.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
If they actually do follow through with this, which there is like nearly zero chance of that happening, I really hope they don't bring the children.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
dammit, looks like the comedian dude is donating the money to charity

time to make that kickstarter

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm pretty sure the military will do all they can to make sure the WBC don't get murdered in their sleep.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by whywefight
I predict it ending something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74h6jKJtGRk

but for real, I don't want them to be murdered, but I don't think I'd feel particularly bad for them if they did get murdered while protesting ISIS

that's just darwinism and karma frolicking hand-in-hand

Haha how have I not seen this episode
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm sure the Iraqi government would be thrilled. As much as I would like to see the WBC get what's coming to them, it shouldn't happen at the expense of the Iraqi government trying to resist a much more dangerous group.