I have made a thread earlier about an amp I have been considering, but have decided that I need to take a better look. I will be buying used and am in no rush... My main concern is that if I'm going to make an expensive( at least to me) initial investment, I don't want to grow out of it the next year or have any regret about buying. I like to play blues like (SRV), Praise/worship ( like hillsong), and classic rock (Zeppelin). I need this amp to serve two purposes... Jamming at home, and to play in the Praise Band at church. until i get a new one, I am playing through a 60watt line 6 spider. I want to have a nice clean and warm sound through the amp, then have pedals create the dirt or other effects.The room i would be playing in with he band holds about 50-75 people.I do not play metal or punk so heavy distortion Is not going to be used. These are the amps I am considering:
Fender Blues junior
Peavey classic
Hot rod deluxe
Vox Ac15
Right now I'm thinking the blues junior, just wondering about the volume because I have nothing to compare it to.
Are you mic'ed at church? Unless you need pristine clean over a drummer without a pa, I think the bj would work fine for you. Have you test drove all of these amps? If so, I think you should trust yourself and go with the one you like the best. They're all decent amps and I don't really even consider them "budget". Bugera, Epi and Crate (Blackheart), etc. are what I would consider budget. Happy hunting!

Btw, I'd take the Vox
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
+1 on the vox and this is coming from a metal player
but Vox's just have that sound. Owned Ac4 and Ac30
before I learned dirt boxes through them still weren't
giving me the tone I needed. But great amps none the less.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
With the AC15, you probably won't need to be. Great amp, you won't regret it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
AC15 all the way.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
They are just great amps.

Great tone, handle pedals really well, loud as ****, and just generally a better amp for what you wanna do.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Just listened to some on youtube,and they sound great! You may have just persuaded my decision. I like that it has the extra channel and also a standby switch. Also better reverb.
All are fine, the Jr. might be bit underwhelming.
I'll also throw in two more amps to consider by Peavey: Valve king and Windsor. VK has two channels so that might take care of everything without pedals.
Also look up Orange TT which will be great for your situation as well.
Crate Palomino is a great AC30 budget knockoff so might put that in the running.
Marshall DSL 40c