Page 1 of 2
What you think? do you think it affects your guitar playing. can one be succesfull hardcore gamer and also be able to able to be good at playing something like guitar? im not sure if its lazyness or what that i dont feel like playing guitar all day but rather play video games and then if i get into mood i will pick up a guitar
I haven't played a good video game in ages.

I play FIFA and that's it.

The Last of Us was grand. Everything else is wank.
Quote by matiss.gutans
What you think? do you think it affects your guitar playing. can one be succesfull hardcore gamer and also be able to able to be good at playing something like guitar? im not sure if its lazyness or what that i dont feel like playing guitar all day but rather play video games and then if i get into mood i will pick up a guitar

Successful hardcore gamer? Like, MLG stuff bro?
Anyone know game unturned? example im going on youtube and look for tutorials and constantly try to improve my gaming skills for that particular game. and try to be very good at game. Casual would be someone who gets in friday night and plays with his friends and try to figure game as they go but bassicly are noobs and stay noobs dont invest any extra time to master game.
Quote by matiss.gutans
Anyone know game unturned? example im going on youtube and look for tutorials and constantly try to improve my gaming skills for that particular game. and try to be very good at game. Casual would be someone who gets in friday night and plays with his friends and try to figure game as they go but bassicly are noobs and stay noobs dont invest any extra time to master game.

you sound pretty casual bro. i dont think you have what it takes to go mlg. i would like to request that you edit your OP to proclaim yourself as a "casual gamer" as that is what you are. i bet you play on console bro.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
you sound pretty casual bro. i dont think you have what it takes to go mlg. i would like to request that you edit your OP to proclaim yourself as a "casual gamer" as that is what you are. i bet you play on console bro.

Lol This sounds like a challenge.
Quote by Dimarzio45

I'm just kidding.

Actually my post and your avatar combined just reminded me of that episode of King of the Hill where Hank get's addicted to his own video game.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Ssargentslayer

That sort of supports my point. Let's be real. For every guy in the US/Europe who thinks he's in a top guild or top PVP team, there's 100 Chinese guys who actually get paid to play games.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That sort of supports my point. Let's be real. For every guy in the US/Europe who thinks he's in a top guild or top PVP team, there's 100,000 South Korean guys who actually get paid to play games.

Fixed
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by angusfan16
I'm just kidding.

Actually my post and your avatar combined just reminded me of that episode of King of the Hill where Hank get's addicted to his own video game.

HA! That's one of my favorite episodes.
Gaming is a coping mechanism for dreamers.
It is also highly addictive.
I remember when I first played NBA 2K11 I went 3 days without shaving or showering lol.
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Korea=Starcraft
China=Dota

and japan has mario kart 8 on lockdown
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by angusfan16
Video games made me lazy and destroyed my marriage

then i took these pills and now i have a stacked girlfriend, a 14 inch penis and muscles so big they make a roid monkey look like a starving orphan
Unturned?

Hardcore gaming?

I think you've confused something here
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by So-Cal
then i took these pills and now i have a stacked girlfriend, a 14 inch penis and muscles so big they make a roid monkey look like a starving orphan

Doctors hate him!
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by StewieSwan

That sort of supports my point. Let's be real. For every guy in the US/Europe, there's 100,000 Asians.

Fixed

Fixed again. I think this sums up any possible future changes to the quote.
Quote by StewieSwan
and japan has mario kart 8 on lockdown

I only played Mario Kart 8 once at a friends house and I managed to beat a Japanese chick so I'm pretty stoked about that
Quote by Jmoarguitar
I only played Mario Kart 8 once at a friends house and I managed to beat a Japanese chick so I'm pretty stoked about that

she obviously let you win, asian people never lose by accident

clearly she wants the d
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by stratman_13
Unturned?

Hardcore gaming?

I think you've confused something here

my favorite part of that game is how you can explore every single building on the entire map in less than an hour
i don't know why i feel so dry
Its a fun game though, I enjoyed the time I spent playing it
--

--
i've played it with my friends a few times (i'm a dirty casual or whatever you twerps would call me) and the smooth learning curve was appreciated.

not my favorite game to play with friends (that would be 'hidden in plain sight') but it's free so why not.
i don't know why i feel so dry
If you get to the point in anything where you actually ask the question "Is ___________ messing up my life?" then yes, yes it probably is.
I video game (or read or cook or etc..) because I get bored at playing guitar...it happens to everyone, sometimes, away from your precious will prove beneficial. Look at what happened to Bilbo in LOTR. It's healthy to take a break once in a while so that our hobby doesn't become a job, you know? In my personal experience, even though I'll call myself average, video games hasn't prove to be detrimental to my guitar skills. I'm quite looking forward for Destiny
Quote by Eastwinn
i've played it with my friends a few times (i'm a dirty casual or whatever you twerps would call me) and the smooth learning curve was appreciated.

not my favorite game to play with friends (that would be 'hidden in plain sight') but it's free so why not.

git gud casul

na I'm not down with the whole "ur a noon lolol u suck" bullshit, shits dumb and drives people away from great games.

Are you talking about Prop Hunt? That game is amazing. Its never not a good time especially lan partying it with friends and bevs
--

--
Quote by matiss.gutans
I HAVE small dick sir.. is problem to play guitar? sometimes hands are busy with my dick?

did anyone see this?
Well I mean you have shooters, fps, over the shoulder, twin stick shooters, top down shooters, side scrollers, platformers, rougelikes, RPGs, jrpgs, fpsrpgs, MMOs, mmorpg, mobs, tower defense, action....

Seriously the list is endless.
--

--
Quote by DodgyKebab
How come games dont have equally pretentious pseudo genres e.g. Post 90s Pew Pew FPS

it's called Dark Souls fyi
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by DodgyKebab
How come games dont have equally pretentious pseudo genres e.g. Post 90s Pew Pew FPS

They do.
Page 1 of 2