I can't find any reviews or any videos of anyone playing the Ibanez JSM10. The guitar looks great. It's the more affordable version of the JSM100vt. Has anyone played this guitar? I think it's time I got myself a nice hollow body and I love the way the JSM100 sounds.
Here's a link to the guitar. It runs $1,099
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/page14_jp.php?cat_id=7&series_id=57&data_id=7&color=CL01#.U_j8XBaMhFw
If I am not mistaken, I believe that the JSM10 is not due to be released in the United States until October of this year. From the specifications, and given the quality of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow electrics in that price range, I suspect that it will be a fine guitar.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Thanks I didn't know. Surprising still though. It's available online through out all major retailers. You would think there would be some YouTube videos.
Look closely at those online retailer adverts. Some of them probably say "Available October 2014." They are taking orders before they get the thing. It is a common practice.

The YouTube videos will no doubt be along shortly. I did not see the guitar on display at the Summer 2014 NAMM show, which explains why there are no videos yet.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley