May I just say:

**** me I do not want to feel another earthquake again
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I'd be worried you might fall out of your tree.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
6.3 is barely anything. Why is this news? Come back when it's 7.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
6.3 is barely anything. Why is this news? Come back when it's 7.

I will surely try to inform you all if a 7 does happen.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Good. I expect to hear from you sooner than that.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by snipelfritz
I'd be worried you might fall out of your tree.
Shake me down.
Not a lot of people left around.
Who knows now.
Softly laying on the ground
ooooooooh.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You guys replace my shaken peel with humor.

I love you all.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

Speaking of shaken peels, I left a message on your profile.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Speaking of shaken peels, I left a message on your profile.

Lol

That was a good read.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Lol

That was a good read.

Don't encourage him.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

Quote by Neo Evil11
Her

My apologies. Bananas are all guys.
And now your post seems much more erotic. O.o
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

It wasn't an earthquake I still got a little nervous but I'm used to it. Is OP chilean? Because we get used to that sh*t.

I barely get out of my bed since the 8.3 earthquake (that's when the sh*t hit the fan).

EDIT: That might have sounded douchey and it wasn't intended at all. Apologies
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
Last edited by NUMAS at Aug 23, 2014,
Quote by NUMAS
It wasn't an earthquake I still got a little nervous but I'm used to it. Is OP chilean? Because we get used to that sh*t.

I barely get out of my bed since the 8.3 earthquake (that's when the sh*t hit the fan).

Just here for a while.
Whatever it was it was my first. I can't imagine what I would've done if it were stronger.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

To be fair, this is the strongest that I remember since the earthquake on 2010. I got nervous because I thought it was going to keep getting stronger.

Just relax, I hope you're not in a tall ass building though D: You should probably expect a little afterschock, still.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

Quote by NUMAS
To be fair, this is the strongest that I remember since the earthquake on 2010. I got nervous because I thought it was going to keep getting stronger.

Just relax, I hope you're not in a tall ass building though D: You should probably expect a little afterschock, still.

23rd floor.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

23rd floor? Jesus f¨ck where are you D: I feel sorry for you now, that must've been terrible!
Quote by Victory2134

Nervously waits for Yellowstone to very suddenly blow the **** up and when it does every other country in the world just says America deserves it

Even though that would affect everyone but still that'd suck most for everyone in the states/north america
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.