Page 1 of 2
what about breakfast at tiffany's?

list your three most crippling fears -- those at which your wit pleads forgiveness to a unsympathetic jackal, those beyond the heal of a lioness but perhaps of her call to arms, and those which you trust to return as you heed the lanner's alluvium by the rivers edge all down to aswan -- then represent these creatively with a three way hybrid of animals.

here i go
1. vomit
2. police
3. rejection in a long term relationship

vomit i will represent with a hippo, which is a fat gross animal that frequently sprays bodily fluids everywhere, though out its ass. still counts. police i represent with a crocodile. this seems self-explanatory. rejection in a long term relationship i represent with a lioness. so cute and lovable but also fierce and occasionally eats faces off.

my new animal will have a crocodile's head, a lion's upper body, and a hippo's lower body. she will be a she. i will keep her with me so she may devour my heart after i pass.

yr turn.
i don't know why i feel so dry
1) harm to wife
2) failure
3) loss of purpose

yeh yeh jokes and jokes, whatever
My God, it's full of stars!
Public speaking
My 10 year old cousin who stares at me
Throwing up. My gag reflex is a little more sensitive than usual

Btw are you doing some other experiment thing with these threads
1. roaches
2. heights
3. prison

roaches are like a roach

heights are like a bird cuz ya know, birds fly high and shit

prison is like a spider cuz it catches u and then ur trapped and then ur drained slowly (or quickly) of your life forces :0

my animal will be like a flying roach with spider legs

that would be the scariest shit of all time
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Aug 24, 2014,
Quote by Dreadnought
1) harm to wife
2) failure
3) loss of purpose

Nh may honestly, mad respect to you that you love her that much.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by guitarxo
1) moths
2) failure
3) being useless

Very similar to mine
Quote by Dreadnought
1) harm to wife
2) failure
3) loss of purpose

bud you gotta make the hybrid animal that represents your fears

the fun is in the animals

Quote by Cardbored
Btw are you doing some other experiment thing with these threads

if you're genuinely curious about the nature of my threads you may ask me privately (away from these scrubs) but it's not an experiment. that was babby joel.
Last edited by Eastwinn at Aug 24, 2014,
giant squids
public restrooms
my dad finally going full on bonkers and killing someone in my family

i think a giant squid as a representation will do just fine. **** those things
Quote by Eastwinn
bud you gotta make the hybrid animal that represents your fears

the fun is in the animals

Oh okay lemme think...

It will have the head of a bear, because lady bears are protective of their young/family. The body of an eagle, because an eagle is stereotypically successful in its endeavors, while also commonly being associated with pride, at least in America. The bottom half is the bottom half of a platypus, because the cute-ass platypus is such a mix of things, it has no idea what it really wants to be :3
Quote by Dreadnought
Oh okay lemme think...

It will have the head of a bear, because lady bears are protective of their young/family. The body of an eagle, because an eagle is stereotypically successful in its endeavors, while also commonly being associated with pride, at least in America. The bottom half is the bottom half of a platypus, because the cute-ass platypus is such a mix of things, it has no idea what it really wants to be :3

this is good

this is exemplary work.

everybody make an animal. people who draw things for fun, please draw our animals for fun. no pressure though.

Quote by soundgarden1986
giant squids
public restrooms

i think a giant squid as a representation will do just fine. **** those things

alright i get the giant squid for giant squids and the giant squids for fearing your father since giant squids are giant (like fathers, stereotypically) and pretty mysterious.

but a giant squid for public restrooms? you trying to tell me your dick is that big?
1. Talking to people I don't know on the phone (costumer service etc)
2. Being average
3. Being lonely forever.

Number one is like a mouse, cause I'm sure if a mouse could do everything on a computer without leaving its home, it would. Number two is like a beagle, because even though dogs are great, beagles are the most average and they're just boring and not special. Number three is like coral, as coral isn't able to move or relocate on its own, and is therefore just stuck forever.

Mouse body, beagle head, coral feet
it's all coming back

Last edited by Baby Joel at Aug 24, 2014,
Mariana's Trench
Spiders
Sea spiders

Head of a spider body of a spider legs of a spider.

Quote by soundgarden1986

Your honor, my client will plead "bonkers. "
Quote by Rossenrot
Mariana's Trench

What, seriously?

You know it can't just come to you, right. You have to actively move towards it.
Quote by Dreadnought
What, seriously?

You know it can't just come to you, right. You have to actively move towards it.

to be fair, we're actively moving away from it.
Quote by Eastwinn
to be fair, we're actively moving away from it.

No, we're passively doing that. The continent is actively doing that.
Quote by Dreadnought
No, we're passively doing that. The continent is actively doing that.

yeah but it's only reasonable to speak in geological time, and in a blink of geological time i will be dead, one with the continent for the rest of ever.
Quote by Dreadnought
What, seriously?

Oh yeah lets all pick on the guy who doesn't like bone crushing pitch black watery hell
Quote by Dreadnought
What, seriously?

maybe he meant the band

edit: nevermind
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
1. failure to achieve my personal goals due to being absorbed by self-pity
2. dimensia/alzheimers
3. ending up alone and unhappy when I am old

I represent numero uno with the head of a beluga whale, because they are always smiling, but they know deep down inside that they will never accomplish anything meaningful because they are stuck in the ocean which is being destroyed by humans all around them and they are powerless, so they never even bother trying to achieve their true desires.

Numero dos will be represented by the torso of a panda, because the years of persecution and controversy surrounding them has driven them mentally insane, but they still have their heart, which is located in the torso.

Tres would be the legs of a tortoise, which believes it has lived far too long, long enough to see everyone he cared about leave (mostly because of things he did) yet his old legs keep roaming the Earth, alone.

The tortoise legs would probably have to be enlarged to fit the panda torso, but there ya go.
^ MeGaDeth2314: this may be the first time you've actually gotten into the spirit of one of my threads. this is a great moment marked by a hilarious post. i'm tearing up a bit

Quote by Rossenrot
Oh yeah lets all pick on the guy who doesn't like bone crushing pitch black watery hell

i'm more worried about my wife than a pit in the middle of the atlantic
Quote by Eastwinn

i'm more worried about my wife than a pit in the middle of the atlantic

Pacific*

Quote by CL/\SH
maybe he meant the band

edit: nevermind

No man I meant the pure evil grand canyon in the ocean that would crush you into a neutron star and not even think twice about it
Loneliness - Female Cheetah. Females spend most of their life in solitude, unless raising their young or mating. Makes me think about my life not so long ago. I'd use certain people or find people to make myself not feel as lonely, even though it only made things worse.

Failure - Lion. Chose a lion because they're prideful animals, and prideful men fear failure the most.

Loss of Purpose - Sugar Glider. I chose a sugar glider because these animals when cut from any type of social interaction can become so depressed that they can die. I think when one loses their purpose, their social interactions tend to die off as well. This also plays into loneliness

Yeah i dunno how these guys are gonna fit together, but i'll make it work.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 24, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
^ MeGaDeth2314: this may be the first time you've actually gotten into the spirit of one of my threads. this is a great moment marked by a hilarious post. i'm tearing up a bit

It is a good thread. And Phil Pepp also posted a good thread tonight. im not quite sure what's happening......
without digging too deep:

having to settle for someone i'm not at all crazy about: a gross fly mating with another gross fly it doesn't care about cos it thinks it needs to

being in public places too long: a bat that may occasionally go out and soar with his buddies but is ultimately lost in the endless crowd and needs to return to his damp dark cave at the end of the day

not really mattering to anyone in a serious way: a pretty cool undiscovered fish at the bottom of the ocean
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
1) alligators
2) crocodiles
3) brain aneurysms
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Rossenrot
Pacific*

oh i was thinking of mid atlantic ridge or something like that. idk, it's been a while since i read up on plate tectonics and such.

bob: i'm concerned that your animal will have part open circulatory system and part closed circulatory system as well as being terrestrial, aquatic, and flying and shit. abomination really. has science gone too far?

MeGaDeth2314: this thread contains the most esoteric bullshit out of all of the ones i've made so i balanced it out with a decent topic. i'm not wholly incompetent

anus: little sugar glider with cheetah spots, appropriately sized cheetah tail, and a lion's mane. adorable. your fears are adorable.
come on y'all, I poured my heart and soul into my answer. You guys are weak.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
without digging too deep:

no, **** that.
1. Roaches
2. Being too incompetent to accomplish anything.
3. Dying in a prolonged, excruciating way.

Roaches are like a roach (as dead said)

I do not want to accuse an animal of being a failure or incompetent. :/ But if I had to, an earthworm. Earthworms are very important to our ecosystem and are not failures. But if I as a human being were to behave like one that'd be pretty sad.

Dying in a prolonged, excruciating way would be represented by an African hunting dog. Once you're surrounded you know what you're about to experience. It's the end and it's going to be very painful.

So imagine a dog sized roach, but with the fangs and mentality of a hunting dog and instead of legs, worm-like anatomy to make it unstoppable.
Quote by Rossenrot

Okay
Quote by Eastwinn
anus: little sugar glider with cheetah spots, appropriately sized cheetah tail, and a lion's mane. adorable. your fears are adorable.

:,) this makes them so much easier to deal with
Sail upon the open skies
1. fear itself, it's a panic attack trigger
2. stress
3. talking to people combined with leaving my house. I'm all, sup, and they're like, nm, and I'm like, well have a nice day, and they say, you too, it's ****ing horrifying.
Quote by stratkat
1. fear itself, it's a panic attack trigger
2. stress
3. talking to people combined with leaving my house. I'm all, sup, and they're like, nm, and I'm like, well have a nice day, and they say, you too, it's ****ing horrifying.

now everyone knows you and Wiegenlied only read the first sentence of an OP and none of the replies before posting.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

now everyone knows you and Wiegenlied only read the first sentence of an OP and none of the replies before posting.

I thought this was the anime thread.
Breakfast At Tiffany's is amazing though, let's be real
it's all coming back

Quote by Rossenrot

On the real though, creepy darkness while diving is pretty unsettling. This would be creepy/cool:

Also, floating/finning up to some vague shadow in murky water is also pretty unsettling. I'm not a fan of it. I like clear waters and no surprises for dozens of feet
Quote by Dreadnought
On the real though, creepy darkness while diving is pretty unsettling. This would be creepy/cool:

Also, floating/finning up to some vague shadow in murky water is also pretty unsettling. I'm not a fan of it. I like clear waters and no surprises for dozens of feet

No!!
Quote by Dreadnought

No!!!!
1. Male
2. Pattern
3. Baldness

I've already got greys but that doesn't bother me at all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2