Mere seconds in I can already tell I like this track. I didn't expect the vocals at all though, but I noticed when it came in and again after that the clean guitar is very quiet at first. I'm not sure if that's intentional as like a rise but it would be nice to hear the guitar in there a bit better. THe solo reminds me a lot of Journey, and that was kinda what I expected the vocals to be like and I'm glad they didn't because they turned out much better and laid back. This has the song structure almost of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica with a female singer and the harmony around 3:15 sounds beautiful. I also enjoy the little guitar riff you did at the end, I only wish that it was introduced a little sooner or repeated more. *Very* nice job on this, seriously.

C4C please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654271
InnerDream,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your tune: perhaps a bit loud, but nice punchy kick drum. I know I have reviewed your music before, I believe I remember the singer's voice: she's singing excellently again. She reminds me a bit of the singer from.........oh man, I can't remember the name of the group. Oh yes, Evanescence (both that group and me have both played at a particular club in Hollywood, not at the same time)! Everything sounds very well done! Great song & melodies everywhere! Sounds professional.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Aug 24, 2014,