Page 1 of 3
back in your school days , was it the worst or naughiest thing you did?

for me got sent to the head teacher for pointing at someone or got an after school detention for not doing homework.
i got a blowjob a few times in school, never caught tho

i skipped alot my junior year in high school and my friends brought alcohol in some thermos and we all passed it around my sophomore year in high school. ive bought bars in school before (xanax) and been to class high a few times

this was all high school. i didnt do anything bad in middle school besides skip once
pinga
beat a kid up once

overdosed

some per-pedophilic happenings

never did anything constructive

donuts everywhere in the parking lot

didn't often go to class

snorting drugs off of railings and such

left after first period a lot

snitched a bunch

organized delinquency

never got in trouble
i don't know why i feel so dry
Sold lots of drugs

Skipped almost everyday after a couple hours of classes

Went to summer school drunk almost everyday

Hardflipped a 7 stair set that all of the skaters wanted to hit up; Teacher tried to take my board but I hauled ass outta there(plus I had an ounce on me lol)
now im curious as to how all of you turned out
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Dimarzio45
Hardflipped a 7 stair set that all of the skaters wanted to hit up; Teacher tried to take my board but I hauled ass outta there(plus I had an ounce on me lol)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Quote by 457undead

predictably
Quote by LostLegion
Broke off a soap dispenser, shit in it and left it on the ground

Ahhhhhh, man, you should've put it back on the wall.
Quote by 457undead

I have a scholarship to a good university. I get paid $2500 every semester after classes are paid for.

so yeah do drugs and get blowjobs and you'll turn out fine
pinga
i filled up a water bottle and used a safety pin to poke a hole in the cap. makes for a very efficient discreet water gun. when the bottle is full you can carry it at your side and spray it up in the air pretty far and nobody will know where the water is coming from.
Quote by 457undead

i graduated grade 12 with a ridiculous average

i work at a bookstore and have cancer.

hard work gets u nowhere clearly
Someone was shooting spitballs at me in the lunchroom. I warned him to stop. I got hit in the face and that set me off. I got up and with full force(Nolan Ryan-style), threw my unopened milk at him and it hit him right in the face and exploded. Still to this day, I can't believe how perfect that throw was.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I got hit in the face and that set me off. I got up and with full force(Nolan Ryan-style), threw my unopened milk at him and it hit him right in the face and exploded.

you exploded?
Quote by Dimarzio45
Someone was shooting spitballs at me in the lunchroom. I warned him to stop. I got hit in the face and that set me off. I got up and with full force(Nolan Ryan-style), threw my unopened milk at him and it hit him right in the face and exploded. Still to this day, I can't believe how perfect that throw was.

Reminds me of the day my friend threw a burrito at some guy, who took his beanie, and the burrito exploded.
STಠ_ಠ
Once I had to take a letter home to my parents that said I hadn't done my homework since the beginning of the school year for the 17th time. We had probably only gotten homework 17 times that year so far (I was 11 and we weren't far into the year).
My teacher didn't ask for proof of my parents having read it (signature or whatever), so I didn't show the letter.

Some ****face told on me and I had to take home another letter that said I hadn't done my homework 17 times and that I lied to the teacher about having told my parents.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
you exploded?

Yeah but, I stiched myself back together. It was a close call.

Quote by Andrea55
Reminds me of the day my friend threw a burrito at some guy, who took his beanie, and the burrito exploded.

Shit.

Rip burrito
allegedly,

basically came to school drunk and stoned every day

was stoned as i walked up to get my diploma

did a shitload of a good friend's homework our senior year so he could graduate from high school; in return he got me out of my house and helped me start making friends and get fucked up every night.

this said friend and i used to break into churches and steal shit in our spare time, one in particular had bottles of wine every so often. and i broke into my asshole landlord's storage space and stole a bunch of golf clubs that i gave to a friend, cause it's not like i fucking play golf

me, my brother and another friend broke into a storage unit and stole a bunch of random shit. most notably, spray paint cans. i didn't join in, but they ended up spraypainting a huge cumming dick on the street with the words "suck a wang" above it. the funny part is that this was right next to our fucking house. brother ended up bullshitting a cop and told her he saw 3 kids in black sweaters and one of them was holding a baseball bat the cops patrolled the town pretty heavily for a while after that

tl;dr stole shit, got drunk, got high. typical shit
Last edited by Dregen at Aug 24, 2014,
I did the janitor.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by 457undead

I'm a mess and I was a goody-goody in high school.

I did have my share of fun in college though, both times.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Worst thing I did was during junior year of high school. During lunch, one of my friends and I got into the gym, climbed up the bleachers (they were pushed back so we had to climb straight up, not just walk up) and jumped off, and hung from the basketball hoops. When we were leaving, one of the vice principles (we had three) came in. Luckily, we weren't in the actual place we were doing this stuff, since there's almost like a corridor before you get into the actual gym. The only way we got out of getting in trouble was by saying that the door was unlocked and we needed water. That was easily the closest I ever got to getting in trouble in school.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
besides getting stoned and all that in high school i used to just **** around with teachers and stuff, nothing crazy. my freshman year we had this sub for our english class and me and a couple guys took this pilot light and started shining on him while watching a movie then we waded up paper balls and threw them at him lol. my one buddy got kicked out of the class and called him a "****ing flamer" as he walked out. best part was he wrote it down and our real teacher was like "so you called him a "****ing flamer" ?

i actually went back to my old grade school and snuck into my old science teachers class then laid down and hid from him. when he wasn't looking i took some kids marker and chucked it and him and it smoked the dry erase board lol. he was furious and tried to get me banned form the school.

another guy got kicked out of my english class and took a shit in the trash can right outside lol. after my freshman year i slowly calmed down just was a smart ass and what not. made for some really good times.

edit: oh yea this is a good one, we had this long term sub and it was a goddamn zoo every class. throwing shit in the fans, food coloring fights, stealing the remote for the tv. then my buddy who called that teacher a flamer tipped my desk over with me in it and that was the last straw lol the teacher threw his papers off his desk and walked us down to the office.

we were trying to talk to him to let us go and we almost had him and then i go "look man, ill give 5$ to just let this slide" and he was like "what? are you kidding? thats it im done with you guys" this was directly in front of the office too lol i just couldnt take him seriously.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Aug 24, 2014,
I was rarely one to get in trouble. And none of what I did was anywhere near as bad as you guys.

Assuming that you're not all a bunch of liars.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by angusfan16
I asked the teacher if we we're gonna turn in our homework

Then what happened?
Quote by Dimarzio45
Then what happened?

We turned in our homework
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by 457undead

i was really well behaved in school, always did my homework, always followed the rules

now i have no job, no car, no life. i'm just a loser with no friends who posts shit on the internet
I punched a kid with braces in the mouth, and the inside of his lip got all torn up. Blood and snotters everywhere, and it was 2 weeks before he could speak normally again.

All over something really ****ing dumb, too. Not a good move on my part.

EDIT: As for the 'how I turned out' part, I got 5 unconditional offers of places at university(out of 5 applications; one place offered me direct entry to 2nd year depending on my results in the last year at school), because school is really, really easy. Didn't bother my ass at university at all, so graduated with a shit degree, and have been ill with one thing or another ever since, so that doesn't really matter.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Aug 24, 2014,
Page 1 of 3