Ever happen? What have your experiences been like?
How did you handle the situation?

At a recent concert, I stood in the pit's center close to the front.
In my periphery and far to the left, I noticed curly hair and heels that I found attractive.
So I glanced over. I notice the rest of the outfit. It seemed familiar. Then she turned.
In slow motion and simultaneously, we both lock eyes and mouth "oh shit"
I just started to laugh. The relationship didn't end well, but for some reason at that moment, I just couldn't help but to smile and laugh.
We didn't acknowledge each other the rest of the night.

A few years back, I stood next to my ex for graduation. It was very awkward. We didn't acknowledge each other and just spoke to friends near by. Too bad we had mutual friends.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Yeah...with my car!!!

But seriously don't hit people with cars.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
this coming wednesday i have a class with my most recent ex who hates me. gonna be greeeeeeaat.

ex before that lives a distance away. we'll never run into each other by accident though we've remained great friends. she's a real pain but at the same time a great person to have around. very empathetic, when she wants to be.

ex before that i run into sometimes. she's real friendly to me and i extend the same courtesy even though i'm not really interested in being actual friends with her. we still catch up every once in a while.

ex before that i've run into a few times but not lately. don't wanna see her candy girl face anytime soon but if it happens i'll probably fake my own death

before that, turtles all the way down
i don't know why i feel so dry
Not a fan, I burn my bridges almost all of the time.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
listen kids never turtle, you do that they'll call you mirtle! let's go!

When you do run inti them, Do they fall over, or do do they have good balance?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I haven't had any really bad breakups, so I'm more or less on good terms with all of my ex girlfriends. The most recent one would probably be the only one that's a little awkward, because we haven't really talked more than a couple of times since we broke up.
Quote by Jon777
My ex is miles and miles away so I'm all good

I like how you say this as if ex's come back if they're in close proximity so they can ruin your life as much as possible as if it's some sort of myth of legend.

Oh wait...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Eastwinn
this coming wednesday i have a class with my most recent ex who hates me. gonna be greeeeeeaat.

ugh. I'm almost in the same boat. I start school tomorrow (mon.) and the same ex i described earlier will be in the same math building, same floor, same time.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Yes, we ran with the same people, we had lived together.

It went, sup, nothing, I'm fixing dinner you guys want some, yeah, then she'd **** off on her laptop till she or I left.
Ignored each-other. Caught her looking at me a bunch of times cause we hadn't been in the same room together for longer than 10 mins in the last year. Said nothing to each-other. 10/10 didn't mind it at all.

Plan to do the same with my current ex that I ended things with recently. This one was on ok terms so I wouldn't mind being friends again in a year or two but if not oh well.
I just look at their body and say yeeeah ive seen that shit naked! Aand then they leave me alone
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
No, because girls never break up with me. I kill and eat them first.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Not an ex, but we were on and off and things were real complicated at times. It ended, we kinda resented each other.

She shows up to this party with her new boyfriend. I talked to him, hell, I couldn't fault him, he was a cool guy, he even helped me out from an escalation that could have started a fight that night. I'll never forget that.

But she was all like "Yeah, John (name changed) is so great. He satisfies me so much in bed! It's great!".

She said that to myself and a friend of mine. It was meant to be a casual thing you say, but it was obviously directed to hurt me. It didn't hurt me at all, I wasn't invested in her anymore at that time, but it seemed really petty.

The beauty of it all? 5 hours later I banged this cute little blonde with such a tight bod that was head shoulders above her. Any fleeting feelings I had about the first chick were quickly overcome.
Most of my exes i'm civil or even friends with but one walked into my workplace once noticed me then looked all embarassed and walked out

Her issue not mine
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by lolmnt
Yeah...with my car!!!

But seriously don't hit people with cars.

Unless you really don't like them, right?

I used to run into her when I was still studying, mostly when we both had to get on the same train. For some reason she at one point made it awkward by ignoring me (even though up until then she never did that). That pissed me off, because the break-up had been really complicated (won't get into that here) and I had always been respectful towards her.

So I made a habit out of getting a seat opposite her and making my presence very clear. That was always fun.
After a few months of that she decided to start acknowledging me again. Then I moved away (had nothing to do with all this, though).
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 25, 2014,
I saw my ex everyday at work for 6 months
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by Jon777
My ex is miles and miles away so I'm all good

This.
Lucky for her really, because I'd probably hit the bitch.
I have nothing important to say
My ex is best friends with my current girlfriend. My current girlfriend and I are even throwing her a birthday party in a few days. We're still close, I guess she's what some call my "old flame." She acts no different than when we were still dating or before that. Is that odd?
Quote by chrismendiola
My ex is best friends with my current girlfriend. My current girlfriend and I are even throwing her a birthday party in a few days. We're still close, I guess she's what some call my "old flame." She acts no different than when we were still dating or before that. Is that odd?

I have a situation like this. Dated this girl about 3 years ago, broke up. Started talking about 2 years ago. It was/is interesting cause we'll hook up some days and other we wouldn't and just hang out.

But, currently she is dating someone and Im off to uni

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
i never had a problem with my exes we had a healthy break up or mutal break up just once it gotten weird cause she was following me i notice when i walk too the bus stop and wait for the city bus i usually see her down the street i called her name then she would start walking the other direction other than that umm nothing else
i leave my exes in the past where they belong
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
i leave my exes in the past where they belong

well that's rude
i don't talk to my ex. she lives a small distance away now, and we didn't have too many mutual interests so there was really no need for us to talk.

if i did see her it'd probably be a bit awkward but not too much. we didn't really end on bad terms or anything, i just told her i didn't have feelings for her. she didn't get too hung up about it. maybe for like a week.
Last edited by Dregen at Aug 25, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
well that's rude

why do you think i dont talk to your mum anymore
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
why do you think i dont talk to your mum anymore

i don't know please tell me why you don't talk to my mum anymore

wtf is a mum
Quote by Eastwinn
i don't know please tell me why you don't talk to my mum anymore

wtf is a mum

a mum is the woman whose vagina you came out of about 9 months after i came into it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

None of my exes and I had common friends.

I've run into them once or twice, and it was awkward. But it was over in 30 seconds or so.
Quote by Acϵ♠
a mum is the woman whose vagina you came out of about 9 months after i came into it

are you saying we were roommates for a whole 9 months?
Quote by chrismendiola

time for a threesome
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Eastwinn

Plot twist:
You were the same person all along and have been having intercourse with a woman for 9 consecutive months.
Quote by chrismendiola

Quote by Wiegenlied
time for a threesome

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by Eastwinn

No, but i was roommates with your mom for a while.

But i am your father.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.