Page 1 of 2
we dont need no thought control
no dark sarcasm in the classroom
teacher leave them kids alone

and im not just saying that cuz im dropping out

anyway, shit sucks. what u think
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Learning is great and education should be reformed so people can learn what they want instead of stupid nonsense they don't need like history and math
i hate that stupid song.

there i said it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I think you should probably stay in school, but my opinion doesn't matter
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Nelshizzle
i hate that stupid song.

there i said it.

lame
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Looking at your use of double negatives, I would disagree. Or rather, I would agree; you don't need no school, meaning that since what you do not need is a lack of school, you need school.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by CL/\SH
I think you should probably stay in school

well duh
but my opinion doesn't matter

did you learn that in school
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Weaponized
Learning is great and education should be reformed so people can learn what they want instead of stupid nonsense they don't need like history and math

I disagree with the math part.

history, however...
it could stand a reform. I feel like, in the US, most kids learn more about the beginning of US history rather than its recent times. maybe if we started from recent times and went backwards we'd have a better grasp of it.

Either way, if history repeats itself, why bother learning it?...

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

such insight
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery

did you learn that in school

I learned many things in school, but that was not one of them
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
i hate that stupid band.

there i said it.

Quote by MinterMan22
i hate that stupid band.

there i said it.

pleb alert
Quote by korinaflyingv
Despite heavy drug use, I remember a lot of dumb shit I learned in school, like purple was the color of royalty.
Why the **** do I know that. I already knew purple was cool.

My parents pressed me to finish highschool hard enough I did, the diploma has done me no good what so ever.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 25, 2014,
Quote by Weaponized

you are stupid.
Quote by necrosis1193
Looking at your use of double negatives, I would disagree. Or rather, I would agree; you don't need no school, meaning that since what you do not need is a lack of school, you need school.

Wasnt there a joke about that in the IT Crowd?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

History is bound to repeat if we don't learn from our mistakes as a society.

Also do you really want future children to have little knowledge of what happened before them?
Yeah that was probably the best use of spoilers ever

At least that didnt invovle boobs
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by MeTallIcA313
History is bound to repeat if we don't learn from our mistakes as a society.

Also do you really want future children to have little knowledge of what happened before them?

it was a joke. hence the ellipses.
certain things get lost in one-way two-dimensional communication.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
it was a joke. hence the ellipses.
certain things get lost in one-way two-dimensional communication.

Ah, my bad.
I can't stand those ****ing double negatives. "We don't need no education" are you trying to tell me that you do need education?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Weaponized

this

unless they are dorks who wanna learn that stupid nonsense history and math
banned
Quote by Neo Evil11
I can't stand those ****ing double negatives. "We don't need no education" are you trying to tell me that you do need education?

maybe if they had a damn education they'd know better eh lol

Quote by Neo Evil11

“You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”
i think you should be able to leave school at 14 with a good understanding of maths, english and science. and if you want to go on from there you should be able to choose what subject/s you take without any restrictions
Quote by Jyrgen
Education is vital

The question is how much of what we're educated is practically useful.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Weaponized

..sarcasm?

My education has granted me a number of opportunities, including travel and work experience as well as providing for me financially.
I love education.

There, I said it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
In Japan they teach you home economics, that sounds useful.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The question is how much of what we're educated is practically useful.

the question is how much that matters
i don't know why i feel so dry
meh, at least you're not in my country where even more of my tax dollars have to be wasted on supporting you

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
meh, at least you're not in my country where even more of my tax dollars have to be wasted on supporting you

says mr bmw
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Fat Lard
Wtf is this Good Will Hunting hippie bullshit? Of course you need an education

if you're the ben affleck type, you do. if you're the matt damon type like myself and TS then naahhh
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Weaponized

School would be so much better for society if we just got rid of all the stupid nonsense classes and just stuck with shop and gym huh?

Seriously though, so many people don't learn anything useful in school and it basically just amounts to daycare. It's detrimental to the rest that they have to try to get their education in a place that is at the same time trying to cater to those who are essentially there to be babysat.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
School would be so much better for society if we just got rid of all the stupid nonsense classes and just stuck with shop and gym huh?

Also get rid of this crap or at least don't make kids run in circles for the sake of running in circles if they don't want to. Let them pursue their interests instead of learning what Rear Admiral Cockburn did 200 years ago (unless they are interested in that).
Page 1 of 2