Page 1 of 2
For me its the sound of styrofoam rubbing together. Shit makes my skin crawl

Inb4 'ts's band'
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
a babbling idiot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Mosquitoes that fly into my ear when I'm trying to sleep.

Why won't they realise that they'll get killed if they let you know they're there. Seriously, I don't even care about getting bitten and everything becoming itchy, just don't be so ****ing stupid!
Quote by NABEF9
Whining children or groups of teens. I can't decide.

Groups of teens whining like children?
Music playing elsewhere, which you can tell is playing, but all you can hear is the ****ing bass drum and very faint traces of the actual music. It's enough to let you know music is on, ut not enough to actually hear it

**** that shit
Quote by sam b
Music playing elsewhere, which you can tell is playing, but all you can hear is the ****ing bass drum and very faint traces of the actual music. It's enough to let you know music is on, ut not enough to actually hear it

**** that shit

i enjoy hearing that when im out and about
banned
Quote by captainsnazz
screaming frogs

omg I've never heard this so I have no idea what it sounds like and I don't think I ever want to hear it
cat
Quote by guitarxo
A cute animal crying in distress

But what if they're not cute? Do we just ignore them?
Quote by Pastafarian96
Monty Python sketch with the joke that kills people.

ot: if you deliberately make annoying sounds while opening some sort of plastic packaging anywhere close to me

don't expect me not to punch you
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Jackson kv
A baby's laughter

Oh my god, that high pitched noise absolutely shreds my nerves. I cannot tolerate being anywhere within earshot of it.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Quote by Oyface
But what if they're not cute? Do we just ignore them?

Of course not. It'd be the 2nd worst sound ever
cat
Oh christ, almost forgot a horrible sound...

Foxes getting it on. I lived in London for a few months and they were going at it there almost every night. It sounded like a cross between a goose getting strangled in front of a microphone and a cat whose vocal chords have been set on fire.
The first night I heard it I genuinely thought I was hearing someone getting murdered. The only reason I didn't call the police was because I saw the horny bastards on the street below my window.
the crunching/scraping sound of the ice on the side of the freezer, the ice on the windshield, crunchy snow, etc
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The sound of silverware clashing together. Doing dishes can be very annoying because of this.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Oh christ, almost forgot a horrible sound...

Foxes getting it on. I lived in London for a few months and they were going at it there almost every night. It sounded like a cross between a goose getting strangled in front of a microphone and a cat whose vocal chords have been set on fire.
The first night I heard it I genuinely thought I was hearing someone getting murdered. The only reason I didn't call the police was because I saw the horny bastards on the street below my window.

Cats getting it on are pretty bad sounding too.
Also a nail on a chalkboard. I can't stand that.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
when your fork scrapes along a glass plate and makes that high pitched screech
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
when your fork scrapes along a glass plate and makes that high pitched screech

****ing that.

the only thing i came in to post.
just metal cutlery scraping on anything from metal pans, ceramic plates, glass jars or similar hard, smooth surfaces. i literally have to leave the room if someone's doing that shit.
Old squeaky pens on a whiteboard.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by guitarxo
Of course not. It'd be the 2nd worst sound ever

That actually makes total sense. I think.
The sound of a fart that you thought was dry, but was actually a wetty.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I was gonna post Anaconda, but that Brokencyde video has me way more angry.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Page 1 of 2