Hi Guys, I have a problem that I'm hoping will be familiar to some. My son wants to play along with his guitar to a track. The problem is, we live in a small flat and the neighbours would complain about the noise. His amp has a headphone socket on it but how can he listen to a record at the same time?
Get a 2:1 male to female 3.5mm jack like:

1 male each for the amp and music player, and plug headphones into the female part.

Probably about the cheapest solution I can think of.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
That's great Slapsy - thank you very much. Nice and cheap too!!