Hello,
I'm completely a newbie in forum and guitar learning. Surfing for used guitars, I found one FEnder CD-605 Black guitar for price of 75 USD. Can someone please let me know their views on this deal, is it worth it?

Thanks,
Jaggs
Hi there

From what I can see, a new one will set you back about 180 USD, or something along those lines. So an asking price of 75 USD is possible, though I'd advise you to check if everything still works (no signs of damage or whatever). I can't really comment on the quality, since I have no idea what the guitar is like, but I imagine as a starter guitar it will do just fine.

Also, the guys in the Acoustic forum or even Guitar Gear & Accessories (I admit that I have no idea what is discussed in any of these forums) might be of better help to you. Perhaps a moderator who sees this thread can move it to the appropriate sub-forum.

EDIT:

Yes, definitely the Acoustic & Classical Guitar forum. Guess I learned something new today.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 25, 2014,
you shouldn't offer him less than $300, the more you pay the better the guitar
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬