Hi all as the title states I am currently looking for a good practice amp. I play a lot of metal such as Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and Tool.

I have looked around and I realized that I think a modeling amp would be the best fit for me right now. I want to buy an all in one amp. An amp that has all the effects in one package. After doing some homework I came across the Line Six Spider Four. It seems like a good amp and it has many models so price point is not an issue.

Are there any other amps that I should consider?

Thank you all!
If the price point is not an issue, then I'd suggest an Axe FX.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If the price point is not an issue, then I'd suggest an Axe FX.

I would like to keep it under 400 if possible.
No Spiders. A Pod and any powered speaker will deliver the goods.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Either the POD or get a peavey viper. Much better modeler. I had a Spider 4 for a while, it may sound good when you first get it, but you will slowly start to not like the sound (if that makes sense).
The Vipers are in relatively the same price range and do everything a little better.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals