Page 1 of 2
are you a sweaty person? does your sweat stink? what would you like it to smell like?

I don't sweat much at all unless it's really hot out and it doesn't have a scent. if it did, I would hope that it smelled like chanel no.5
banned
lithium makes me sweat easily. i get compliments on my smell frequently.
i don't know why i feel so dry
my brother used to take medicine for sweating too much and such
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

somewhere around average, yes it does, i'd like my sweat to smell like sweat
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I would like my sweat to smell like Old Spice Pure Sport or Tide with Febreeze laundry detergent. I'd rather smell like somebody who is clean and wears clean clothes instead of somebody who uses half a gallon of cologne to mask their body odor.
I have to go about 4 days without showering to smell. That is with no physical activity. If I go outside and cut the grass and it is balls hot, I will start to sweat a lot but the smell wont set in for at least 2 days. That being said I typically shower after I cut the grass cause I don't like smelling like the yard.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by DamienEx1021
I have to go about 4 days without showering to smell. That is with no physical activity. If I go outside and cut the grass and it is balls hot, I will start to sweat a lot but the smell wont set in for at least 2 days. That being said I typically shower after I cut the grass cause I don't like smelling like the yard.

You go four days without showering? I can barely go one
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
i don't sweat too much because i don't go outside often.
tho actually now that i think about it, i do sweat kinda often because it gets ****ing hot in my room too. the window in my room faces west, so the afternoon/evening sun shines right in and ****ing christ.

Quote by soundgarden1986
i sweat all the time because pennsylvania is too damn hot

pennsylvania doesn't know what hot means

Quote by songbird64
You go four days without showering? I can barely go one

I said I can go 4 days without showering. I don't really push it past 3 days though. My hair gets super greasy around day 4 and it just looks bad. Besides, it saves on water, electricity (water heater), and hygiene products. I go through maybe 2 bottles of shampoo a year. That is absolute tops.

I mean really, if you don't stink, aren't covered in sores, don't sweat a lot, or just have really low BO, why even bother showering daily?
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

the only time I sweat is during sex and at crazy busy days at work when its 100+ degrees
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by deadsmileyface
please take a shower everyday

Do you wash your dishes everyday even if they aren't dirty? Do you wash your cloths every day even if they aren't dirty? Hell people wear the same jeans for days on end without changing them. Why must you shower daily unless you are dirty?

Quote by institutions
idk about you, but i feel clean and fresh and nice after showering.
nothing better than a good shower.

I agree with you completely, I just don't feel the need to do that on a daily basis.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Quote by institutions

pennsylvania doesn't know what hot means

those arent exactly unusual summer temperatures here. its been shit, but not too awful the last couple days. like 80-85 degrees but humid as balls

freezing temperatures are the only good temperatures
Yes I live in the desert everyone sweats. I sweated a lot just now because I was outside. Thankfully I don't smell and I have an undershirt on so I look ok.
Quote by DamienEx1021
Do you wash your dishes everyday even if they aren't dirty? Do you wash your cloths every day even if they aren't dirty?

My dishes don't sweat or go outside to do physical activity. It's really not the same thing.
My clothes also don't do that unless I'm wearing them so, still not the same thing.

Quote by DamienEx1021
Hell people wear the same jeans for days on end without changing them.

Yea, some people...Some people also only shower when they've come off a month long drug binge and live in what I can only describe as filth central. Should we all do it?

Quote by DamienEx1021
Why must you shower daily unless you are dirty?

I don't tend to get 'dirty' at all since I stay away from dirty places. Should I not shower at all since at a glance, I'm practically always clean?
Scent and BO are things you tend not to notice about yourself until it gets bad. You might think you smell lovely 2 days later because you've not really done anything to work up a sweat but everybody around you likely notices.

If you're not going out the house then, whatever, don't shower. I don't tend to shower if I'm not going out the house (Unless it's the occasions where I'm not going out for a few days and I begin to feel disgusting.)
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
Stuff

You're just jealous cause my water bill is lower than yours

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Obviously I sweat when I go outside or exercise but I don't have a major sweat problem and when I do the smell isn't excruciatingly bad or strong enough for people to notice unless they've buried their face into my arm or some shit.
Re: not showering, you don't have to use soap every single time but at least please just get under some water for 5 minutes. Even if you don't stink from BO or whatever, people who don't shower have a distinctive smell

anyway I sweat a lot even if I'm at home all day because I live in the tropics but I don't smell bad. My friends always stand closer to me to smell me (that sounds really weird but I take it as a compliment)
cat
Quote by Eastwinn
i get compliments on my smell frequently.

Me too, it's kinda weird. I don't use Axe or cologne or any of that body spray stuff so it's kinda weird that people can recognize me just from my smell
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by soundgarden1986
i sweat all the time because pennsylvania is too damn hot
This except replace Pennsylvania with Texas.

And because I have to work outside and this time around, it's ALWAYS too humid.

:/
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by DamienEx1021
Do you wash your dishes everyday even if they aren't dirty? Do you wash your cloths every day even if they aren't dirty? Hell people wear the same jeans for days on end without changing them. Why must you shower daily unless you are dirty?

I agree with you completely, I just don't feel the need to do that on a daily basis.

That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard for being filthy.
Quote by deadsmileyface
are you a sweaty person? does your sweat stink? what would you like it to smell like?

Antiperspirant deodorant.
I use degree cause if I use anything else my pits break out in rashes.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Nah I probably sweat less than most and it's pretty odorless
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Only when I cuddle.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by DamienEx1021

Single man detected.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Single man detected.

You are correct good sir.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Also it takes me 3 days of no shower to smell like 2 day old curry. Sorry India, you know it's true.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by RylanThePotato
Me too, it's kinda weird. I don't use Axe or cologne or any of that body spray stuff so it's kinda weird that people can recognize me just from my smell

friend of mine used to borrow my sweatshirts so she could wear them and feel at home :')
i don't know why i feel so dry
Case in point: the girl sitting next to me doesn't have BO but she smells like old skin and it is awful

Quote by Nelshizzle
Also it takes me 3 days of no shower to smell like 2 day old curry. Sorry India, you know it's true.

Don't lie you know you wanna smell like curry and whet everyone's appetite
cat
Quote by DamienEx1021
You are correct good sir.

Just keep rippin' it up on that geeetar.

I like your style.
Quote by guitarxo
Case in point: the girl sitting next to me doesn't have BO but she smells like old skin and it is awful

You're makin' feel extra horrible for being a smoker.

But, yeah, I know that old, musky skin smell.
Quote by DamienEx1021

no one is jealous of you, you sweaty, smelly ****.
Quote by Dimarzio45

Just keep rippin' it up on that geeetar.

I like your style.

Hhehehehehe

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Page 1 of 2