i am selling a 1994 MIM fender strat with some mods. I have it listed at $295 figuring a little give in the price. Got contacted with a $225 firm offer, i countered with $240 but the potential buyer has no give. I am thinking $225 it a bit light... Take the money or hold out for more? I am in no super hurry to sell it (like this isn't for electric or mortgage or anything like that)
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I sold my 1994 Fender Tele w/ SD Hot Rails for $250. $225 would've been light for me. Id you aren't in a hurry I'd say hold onto it. If you leave it be a while he may come back
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
yeah i passed on the deal, the guitar is worth more than $225 to me
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I had to sell one a couple of years ago that I got free. It was a '92 MIM Strat, stock. I put it on craigslist for $250, and it sold in less than 5 minutes(no exaggeration). Anyone who gets a used early 90's MIM Fender that is in good condition(no playing issues) for around $300 is doing good in my opinion. Stick to your guns dude.
Yeah I think $250 (if the guitar is in good shape) is a good price. Fair, even a deal depending where you are.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
i wouldn't go less than $250 unless it was beat to shit

of course i firmly believe MIM strats are some of the best guitars ever made the moment you start considering price