I am a time traveler.

Several years ago my friend was at a concert that I wished I could have attended at the time. He told me that he saw a guy who looked like a future version of me. At the time I was very clean cut and trimmed, but this "future me", who was nearly identical in appearance to me, was shaggy with a thick beard and medium length hair.

You guys know that I eventually went through that phase in my life. Growing my hair and my beard out.

Not too long after that, I attended another concert.

You can see the back of my head in this picture:

But right in front of me is what's really interesting.

There is a man right there who looks like me, but with a shaggier appearance. Longer hair, bigger beard.

As I stated, I eventually adopted this style.

And it was only after I grew my hair out that people started noticing that the man in front of me in that picture looked exactly identical to me from the rear during my shaggy period.

Obviously I time traveled to that same concert but avoided having my face photographed so as to avoid a time paradox.

Due to the nature of the study I'll be going into in the future, this is completely plausible and time travel is the only explanation.

I will travel time. Or perhaps I already have. Ask me anything.
*insert sex with self joke here*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
But wouldn't all your limbs be replaced with roboparts in the future???
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I bet they all look the same to you, you racist
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
That is actually your father in the photo. And yes, your father is your future self, making you your own father.
Quote by Nelshizzle
*insert sex with self joke here*
i'm not into guys like myself unfortunately
Quote by Eastwinn
lotto numbers come on hook me up
time travel is heavily regulated don't you read scifi
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, are you into voyeur stuff?
no i'm into voyager stuff. chronovoyagers are what they call frequent time flyers in the future. they voyage through time, obviously.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
But wouldn't all your limbs be replaced with roboparts in the future???
so far i can only speculate that you lose your time traveling privileges when you get future technology installed in your body. either that or robotic limbs have become so advanced in the future that you can't tell the difference.

that, however, would not suit me, because i'm the kind of guy who would want to look like a robot.
Quote by guitarxo
I have a question

What will I look like in the future
still qt
Quote by WCPhils
I bet they all look the same to you, you racist
i have the hardest time watching korean films because sometimes i get several characters mixed up
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
That is actually your father in the photo. And yes, your father is your future self, making you your own father.
sadly my father won't live to see time travel, you insensitive turd.

Also the clock is much further ahead than when I started making this post yet I have no conscious recollection of the time passing. I can only conclude that I have been time warped in present time. I've probably volunteered my present self in the future for further time warping experiments, which explains my frequent lost chunks of time.
I was at an airport waiting to fly home from a gig once, I looked across the foyer and saw what I thought was me (me, looking at me....), same clothes, shoes, black hair, beard. When "it" turned around, it was the bassist

Yes, I was hungover as f*ck
is happiness a thing in the future?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
So you either have gone to the past already or will in the future. If you have gone back how did you get back to now?
Quote by Ssargentslayer
So you either have gone to the past already or will in the future. If you have gone back how did you get back to now?
to put it in simple terms, i will go to the past in the future

stop thinking of time linearly
Quote by Baby Joel
is happiness a thing in the future?
no
Quote by Amuro Jay
to put it in simple terms, i will go to the past in the future

stop thinking of time linearlyno

Okay so you're assuming you will be a time traveller in the future because at this moment you haven't travelled anywhere in time. So how do you think you made it back to the future? or do you think future you is still with us in the present?
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Okay so you're assuming you will be a time traveller in the future because at this moment you haven't travelled anywhere in time. So how do you think you made it back to the future? or do you think future you is still with us in the present?
i wouldn't know, time travel hasn't been achieved yet.

i'm hoping round trips through the space-time continuum will one day be possible. perhaps the fact that future versions of me were seen at least two years apart means that whatever version of me came to the location in the space-time continuum where I was first sighted never left. perhaps time travel is only possible through the creation of alternate universes or parallel timelines.

but i guess we won't know until it happens, right?
Quote by Amuro Jay
i wouldn't know, time travel hasn't been achieved yet.

i'm hoping round trips through the space-time continuum will one day be possible. perhaps the fact that future versions of me were seen at least two years apart means that whatever version of me came to the location in the space-time continuum where I was first sighted never left. perhaps time travel is only possible through the creation of alternate universes or parallel timelines.

but i guess we won't know until it happens, right?

If any other time travellers exist I want them to go back in time and make a post right before this one.

EDIT: Didn't work
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Aug 26, 2014,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
If any other time travellers exist I want them to go back in time and make a post right before this one.

EDIT: Didn't work
no time traveler under global regulations would give themselves away, it's why lottery ticket and investment scandals don't exist

or do they???
If there's no happiness in the future, what would be a good reason to actually go there, or life to get to an age where there is no more happiness?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
If there's no happiness in the future, what would be a good reason to actually go there, or life to get to an age where there is no more happiness?
lol you're asking the guy who prays to die in his sleep every night what the point of living is
Quote by Amuro Jay
I am a time traveler.
I will travel time. Or perhaps I already have. Ask me anything.

Can you bring back some super hot alien babes from the future to my 18th birthday party?

How cool would that have been?

Anyways, seeing as I've asked you to do it and you're going to do it, it's already been done.

Guys, You'll never believe what happened on my 18th birthday
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Amuro Jay
lol you're asking the guy who prays to die in his sleep every night what the point of living is

and here I was thinking time travel would be cool
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Amuro Jay
no

With that knowledge in mind, this is an independent non-follow up question:

Why?
it's all coming back

Am I handsome?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Baby Joel
With that knowledge in mind, this is an independent non-follow up question:

Why?
the future is one global dystopia that has managed to stop wars by contaminating global water supplies with emotion suppressing drugs. Some people are happy, but are aware on some level that the happiness is superficial. The rest are just there existing. Nobody is really sad or angry.
Quote by lolmnt
Am I handsome?
currently? Yes.

In the future?

Yes.
Quote by deadsmileyface
cool

Thank
Quote by Venice King
This is retarded.
omg go away nerd u suck
Yah so like if emotion is artificial in the future, and mostly just completely muted, what's the point. Like I hate everything right now. But at least I can hate it. I don't want to live in age where I can't even have that. What incentive do I have to try to make it to the future?
it's all coming back

And today I learnt that Sam is actually a girl and has been pulling a long con just to get weird threesome sex?
it's all coming back

But your ears continue to grow through your life and the mans ears in front are clearly smaller so HA proved you wrong.