K i t c h e n s for sale. Thirty Ex Display K i t c h e n s To Clear. www.e x d i s p l a y k i t c h e n s 1 .co.uk £ 595 Each with appliances. Tel 01616-694785
the user headline is *******s for sale,
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
To whoever owns this bot.... Have you ever sold anything this way? Seriously, the majority of the people in the pit don't even have a ****ing house let alone a *******. Cockgobbler...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
To whoever owns this bot.... Have you ever sold anything this way? Seriously, the majority of the people in the pit don't even have a ****ing house let alone a *******. Cockgobbler...

That's what I'v been wondering. Who the hell actually purchases a food preparing room after seeing a spam ad on a forum? I swear these kind of ads are only posted to piss people off.
Quote by Skynyrd890

New thread idea.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd like 40 *******s please
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
That's what I'v been wondering. Who the hell actually purchases a food preparing room after seeing a spam ad on a forum? I swear these kind of ads are only posted to piss people off.

It's so they appear higher on search engines.