I just went to Leeds festival this past weekend and saw a ton of cool bands. I had a fairly civilised time sticking to the bands as I was only there with one other person, but lots of people do crazy shit at festivals and in some sections of it, rules and social conventions completely go out of the window, especially if you're there with a large group.

What are your stories of festivals you've been to and what has happened?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I just went to Leeds festival this past weekend and saw a ton of cool bands.

OMG, so c00l! Dont forget to keep wearing your festival armband til this time next year

In hindsight, it may look kinda fun. But it was truly shit at the time. Worst festival experience. Won't be going back to download.
Jesus, I went to Reading in 2011 and it was pretty muddy then but that is another level...how did you guys sleep if the campsite was underwater...did the festival authorities help out the flooded people?

Quote by LivinJoke84
OMG, so c00l! Dont forget to keep wearing your festival armband til this time next year

I literally cut it off as soon as I got access to scissors in my house.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Haven't actually been to any festivals other than this one day house music thing they had in Newcastle back in May. It was good though.

My mates were at Creamfields this weekend, I was gonna go but I already had too much stuff planned this summer and couldn't afford it.
I was at Lowlands and bought an elmo hat like this one:

and all the ladies suddenly digged me.
Too bad my GF then asked me to put it away

also, Afterwards we were in my friends car with the stereo loud and shaking the car while being inside and people stopped and made pictures/videos of us and it was hilarious.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I went to a festival last weekend and i saw my old art teacher there who was pretty drunk and looking for his mates

At the same festival i was in line to get a burrito and i was behind a guy in his early 30s attempting to chat up 2 17 year olds, so i decided to laugh every time he chatted bullshit to make him look worse #majorcockblock
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I've only been to one festival, and what I remember most vividly is the woman who was drunk with a man who looked like he could have been her brother but with whom she was getting physically intimate. Shortly after lunch time, she vomited right before one of the bands played. It was inside the crowd and luckily, nobody came in contact with the vomit.