Yo where's Wallace at??

Love that intro!

Guess what been happenin?

I've only gone and finally passed my driving test.

I wanna thank you guys for some tough love you showed me. I've failed about 8 or 9 tests now (I lose count myself!) and I've finally managed to pass. I've even knocked someone off a bike and come back fighting. I'd personally like to thank one guy here, but I forgot his name (he probs knows who he is).

Once I get a car on the road, I'm gonna do a big tour of rock stars old houses, it's gonna be amazing.
The king stay the king
Oh man I remember you!

Congratz
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How did they even let you NEAR a car?

It was the old dudes own fault, driving that thing like a maniac.

Knocked him down good and proper, but this was like 2 years ago now.

Quote by Weaponized
congrats loser

Thnx

Quote by sickman411
Wassssuuuup

Ey yo String, Where's Wallace at String!

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Congratz

Oh thnx bruh
The king stay the king
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Just because they finally pity passed you doesn't mean you should drive.

Please don't TS.

I don't always agree with GuitarGod_92, but when I do...it's when she makes statements like this.

Quote by tp600
It was the old dudes own fault, driving that thing like a maniac.

Knocked him down good and proper, but this was like 2 years ago now.

Please cut your driver's license in half. You shouldn't be behind the wheel or driving anything that goes faster than 5mph.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 27, 2014,
Re the bike incident, it went through the insurers. The old man sued for Personal Injury. It ended up going to a Court hearing and the old bloke won, the judge apparently said he preferred his evidence and he was a more "credible" witness, and that I came across as being arrogant and without merit!

It was ridiculous though, the old man was either drunk or senile, I'm sure of it. He seemed coherent in court, funnily enough, good actor I would say.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Re the bike incident, it went through the insurers. The old man sued for Personal Injury. It ended up going to a Court hearing and the old bloke won, the judge apparently said he preferred his evidence and he was a more "credible" witness, and that I came across as being arrogant and without merit!

It was ridiculous though, the old man was either drunk or senile, I'm sure of it. He seemed coherent in court, funnily enough, good actor I would say.

IMAGINE THAT! An old man (who has been using motorized vehicles for years, I'm sure) sounded better than a terrible teenage driver. And now you're trying to make excuses and defame the character of the old man you hit. Shame on you!

Cut. Your. Driver's. License. In. Half.
Wallace be dead yo.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I remember you. You started dating a fat chick in the hopes of making her exercise.

You two still together? I wonder how she's been working out for you (no pun intended).
Congratulations.

And most bicyclists are terrible at follow the law and deserve any accidents they cause.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I got my driver's license on the first try. When I turned 18 (almost 10 years ago).
Also, I got my 125cc motorbike driver's license at age 16.

So, no congratulations for you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Just because they finally pity passed you doesn't mean you should drive.

Please don't TS.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
IMAGINE THAT! An old man (who has been using motorized vehicles for years, I'm sure) sounded better than a terrible teenage driver. And now you're trying to make excuses and defame the character of the old man you hit. Shame on you!

Cut. Your. Driver's. License. In. Half.

+3,1415

Based on evidence given by yourself, TS, you're a danger on the road. You should refrain from ever driving a motorized vehicle.
I'm just glad you live extremely far away from the people I care about.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
"Rock Stars' Old Houses Plummet in Value Due to Persistent Visits From Incompetent Driver, Prompts Very Long Headline In Local Newspaper"
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
It's idiots like you that'll crash into me one day and it'll be "my fault" just because I've had "a few too many"
Quote by tp600
I'd personally like to thank one guy here, but I forgot his name (he probs knows who he is)..

Yeah that's me

In your last thread you said you failed at least 11 tests

I just looked at the glory that was that thread the other night
ayy lmao
Passing a driving test is easy anyway.

You shouldn't be allowed on the road, TS.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 27, 2014,
Now you can look forward to the insane insurance and petrol prices TS.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by whoomit
It's idiots like you that'll crash into me one day and it'll be "my fault" just because I've had "a few too many"

Best part is, he'll accuse you in court of being drunk. And then the officer involved will say, "Uh, no, your honor...whoomit was clearly sober while driving his car".
TS sounds like he'll pay out the ass for insurance in the end.

Either way I've been driving 1/3rd of my life, I don't condescend or get road rage, but I notice teenagers and new drivers sure due, blaming everyone else.
hey man, you got your license. don't kill anyone. make use of it (in case you lose it)

congrats
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
congrats man. don't worry, there should be old people you can run over at the rock stars' houses.

please steer clear of motorways, neighbourhoods, main roads, etc. drive in car parks at night but be careful.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Amuro Jay
Pictured: OP's license

I almost made this joke. I guess I'll add onto it.

You don't need a license to drive a sandwich.

OP: Please tell me where you drive so I know how to avoid you.
Congrats TS, that is if your driving has actually improved to the point that you won't kill someone.

I almost caused a wreck today and I feel like a piece of shit. If the bus was an option I'd use it. :/
Quote by tp600
Yo where's Wallace at??

Love that intro!

Guess what been happenin?

I've only gone and finally passed my driving test.

I wanna thank you guys for some tough love you showed me. I've failed about 8 or 9 tests now (I lose count myself!) and I've finally managed to pass. I've even knocked someone off a bike and come back fighting. I'd personally like to thank one guy here, but I forgot his name (he probs knows who he is).

Once I get a car on the road, I'm gonna do a big tour of rock stars old houses, it's gonna be amazing.

Oh god, wherever you are in the world. I fear for the lives of the people there.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Amuro Jay
Pictured: OP's license

TIL that Spongebob Squarepants is older than me.