Lets be a little more cheerful shall we UG. Tell us about things in your daily life that are joyful and moments that make you happy.

I will report any links to that goddamn pharrell song
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
my bby
good food
my car
my studio
laughing at imgur stuff at work
makin dat cash
my investments

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you guys might feel elated time to time but you don't know what real happiness is. it's serious and misunderstood.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Not really.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Eastwinn
you guys might feel elated time to time but you don't know what real happiness is. it's serious and misunderstood.

wow everybody feels everything in different ways though so you can't really tell us how we're supposed to feel happy
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*happiness
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yep. I'm pretty darn happy!
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I moved to a safe environment and live right by the beach. Bout all I got right now.
Quote by Eastwinn

okay y dont u tell us all about it
Quote by WCPhils
today was a pretty happy day

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I think it's great someone posted this... Nobody looks at the good things in there life and this makes us actually think about what we look forward to...
Quote by TheChaz
okay y dont u tell us all about it

take this needle
i don't know why i feel so dry
yes it is. there are many things i'm very grateful for and on occasion it just feels great to exist. though for the most part these feelings do not occur when shared as of late but when i'm by myself. will try to turn that around but who knows what'll happen and if that doesn't change this semester whatevs, will try not to put pressure on it

i will also focus on having a good evening/night thanks to this thread and that will likely involve not posting here because constantly checking internet stuff ruins whatever chill i've got goin
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Aug 27, 2014,
Quote by MapOfYourHead
I live beside a bakery

watch out for that yeast infection

I'm actually jelly

i live a block down from a bomb burger joint that pumps the smell of their fries into the air
so there's that

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Life is what you make of it. Life is like a box of chocolates. Life is a winding road. The joy of life is in the journey. This is the life. The chance of a lifetime. Life is for the living. Thug life.
i live decently happy life. I'm more content with how i live/feel than really how happy i could be or should be.

some things that make me happy on a daily basis are:

getting high on good quality weed
longboarding/skateboarding
eating good food/snacking
making and playing music/videos/photography
listening to music/audiobooks
working on my novel
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Aug 27, 2014,