I am going to talk about some of my favourite flowers.

One flower that I really like is the Bird of Paradise, also known by it's technical name, Strelitzia. This flower is native in South Africa. I really like this flower because It's quite stunning to look at. It has a very tropical colour palette, with deep blues, and rich yellows and oranges. It also has very nice sharp angles, giving it a great aesthetic, which would blend in well with modern trends.

I also really like this flower because it was in a video game that I cannot remember. But it does make me think of the video game 'Viva Pinata' produced by the company 'Rare'. Viva Pinata also shows off a very Exotic colour palette, with the animals (called Pinatas in the game). In Viva Pinata you are given a garden, and in many ways it is similar to Harvest Moon. You must clear your garden of debris and unappealing structures. You must cultivate it, and landscape it, in such a way that the Pinatas are attracted, and so that they choose to come live in your garden

Watch out though! The evil Pinatas will try to come into the garden and destroy your Pinatas, to eat the candy inside! It is a fun game, that can become difficult as you need to learn to manage many different aspects of the garden, in order to attract the legendary Dragonache!

My other favourite flower would be the Orchid. I think the Orchid is a great counter to the Bird of Paradise. Where the latter is angular and sharp and very demanding in its appearance, the Orchid is elegant, traditional, and rounded. It is much more unassuming, whilst still showing off a sophisticated type of grace.

Although there are many colours of the Orchid, I prefer the Blue orchid. The Blue is very rich and deep, almost more towards the Indigo end of the colour spectrum. It has a type of glow about it, and when grouped with other Blue Orchid's, becomes a floral masterpiece.

What are some of your favourite flowers?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Marijuana.

Gets ya high.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hey i forgot viva pinata existed for about 5 years now

i love all flowers but i do not know their names.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
orchids are cool

im a big fan of our local flowers the bird of paradise and the hibiscus (i like the red one best)

also cool: plumerias
banned
Lilies, African violets, petunias, snap dragons, and butterfly bushes are my favorites.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Aug 27, 2014,
Papaver somniferum, Cannabis Sativa, and blue roses cause ex-gf. Anything purple is cool too cause favourite colour.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
we just had this thread like 2 months ago.

what's up
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Nelshizzle
Marijuana.

Gets ya high.

If there was rep here, I would give it to you.

Orchids are beautiful, but are bitch to keep alive.

I love lilacs. I think they smell really nice too.
I like Lily of the Valley. Really useful for things such as plot device.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Eastwinn
haha i already made this thread

wtf are you serious
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
wtf are you serious
Yes. As I recall, I made a crack about flowers and virginity or something.

Edit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1649982
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 27, 2014,
marijuana buds are beautiful... and useful
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

No pressure babe <3
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
red celosia
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Lilies

Roses

Narcissus

Purple Calla Lilies

Orchids

Tulips

Carnations

And many others I don't know the names of.
STಠ_ಠ