I saw this at guitar center, and I wanted to know what it was, and where it came from. Has a licensed Floyd on it, and normal Ibanez HSS pickups. There was no sticker on the back of the headstock, and I forgot to take a picture of the neckplate for the serial. (Invalid img)
Probably Indonesia or some such place.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
holy crap a silverburst fano?

where's danny, someone call danny.

no clue on the ibby so bump for ya.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I think Guitar Center is in real trouble; ALL of the GCs here in LA have reduced the number of guitars on The Wall, and what's there is lower end, on average. PRS guitars have all but disappeared, higher end Gibsons rare. Lots more used stuff, with very little of it premium gear. I play keyboards and found a LOT of used keyboards on display. NEVER used to see that. No backup stock (what you see is what you get on the new stuff), and when I asked about whether GC would repair an obviously screwed-up keyboard before resale, the salesman disappeared and returned offering a discount. When I began to walk out, the manager offered an even deeper discount. I have a feeling that cash may be king with a lot of this used stuff.