How you guys pick the title for your writing. I have finds very difficulty in creating a title. How to pick the best caption for poem
What's the poem about? Easiest way is to just pick an interesting and memorable word or phrase that either sums up the general ideas and themes that you're trying to express, or conjures an image for the reader that is in some way related to the subject matter or mood. This can be a line from the poem but it doesn't have to be. If there's a refrain, using that or part of it for the title is often a good idea because that's generally the bit that sticks in the audience's mind. This is why for a lot of songs, the title is repeated over and over again in the chorus. Sometimes it's the first line because this immediately sets the scene and introduces your story. These are common techniques but creativity is really all about breaking the rules and thinking outside the box so just go with what feels right. Look at The Smashing Pumpkins for example. Billy Corgan rarely chooses obvious song titles. Most of them have very little if anything to do with the lyrics but they work nonetheless because they somehow capture the right feel or energy
Quote by wardyh
What's the poem about? Easiest way is to just pick an interesting and memorable word or phrase that either sums up the general ideas and themes that you're trying to express, or conjures an image for the reader that is in some way related to the subject matter or mood. This can be a line from the poem but it doesn't have to be. If there's a refrain, using that or part of it for the title is often a good idea because that's generally the bit that sticks in the audience's mind. This is why for a lot of songs, the title is repeated over and over again in the chorus. Sometimes it's the first line because this immediately sets the scene and introduces your story. These are common techniques but creativity is really all about breaking the rules and thinking outside the box so just go with what feels right. Look at The Smashing Pumpkins for example. Billy Corgan rarely chooses obvious song titles. Most of them have very little if anything to do with the lyrics but they work nonetheless because they somehow capture the right feel or energy

Poem is about my school memories, thank you for your help friend
You would be writing a poem based ion any concept right. In my opinion, it is better to give the title at the end of writing the poem. Then after writing it, you would get more interesting quotes or words for your title. Give the title based on what you written in your poem. A brief and short titke would be fine I guess.
Most of the writers choose their title at last. So first complete your poem. After that go through your poem at least 3 times. Definitely you might be getting some interesting ideas for the title. Try it.