This is my debut album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPacN6bKyVc
Would you please listen to the parts of the song/songs and give me your feedbacks?
Any feedback is appreciated and will help me retake or change the whole thing all over again.
Last edited by coldandgrey at Aug 28, 2014,
You should change the drums from guitar pro's to something decent sounding.
Also the vocals in the part I heard aren't on time and have too much reverb.
Also the guitar solos I've heard aren't on time.

And how is that melodic metal again?
Sounded like indie rock to me.

And next time you have a question like this, please put it in the "original recordings" sub-section.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
You should change the drums from guitar pro's to something decent sounding.
Also the vocals in the part I heard aren't on time and have too much reverb.
Also the guitar solos I've heard aren't on time.

And how is that melodic metal again?
Sounded like indie rock to me.

And next time you have a question like this, please put it in the "original recordings" sub-section.

Thank you for your suggestions!
The drum is not made by guitar pro! It's literally a mixture of addictive drums and EzDrummer and humanizations!
And about the vocal. Yes It's gotta a lot of reverbs but my sole ambition was to capture a "live" vibe into the songs and make it a live record.(in some degrees not in general).
But the end of the day it may not sound like a work of genuine but it's a home recording and btw, I have composed all the instruments single-handedly!!(Rhythm,Lead,Drums,Bass)
I'm not sure if my earphones are broken or if it's the mix but everything sounded like it was panned a bit left and it was really distracting.

The drums are pretty awful to be honest, you could try to collaborate with a drummer to get them right. There were some rhythm issues, some transitions from solos back to the verse were out of time. Practically what Spambot said.

The guitar tone on the intro of the second song is terrible, it literally hurt my ears. The guitar tones in some other parts were pretty bad too. Some vocals are a bit out of tune or at least I think so.

The music itself is pretty cool, it has a nice feeling. Bit repetitive, but not bad at all. I believe that with a proper production and timing it could be really good. However, this one sounds more like a demo than a debut album. And yeah, it's not metal at all
Maybe the style is indie or whatever. I'm not gonna trip on that. And Thank you for your suggestions. It really helps.
So what about the lyrics? An opinion about the lyrics would be so useful?
And what was a "better song" in the set for this album?
And uh forgot it. I can adjust this album and do the pannings for better sounding. And though copy righted, it's not officially released. I can change it.
If you post the lyrics over in the song writing forum they'll be able to help you out. As it is you really need to take a step back and learn some production skills. Or pay a demo studio to help you out.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Thank you chemical fire. The lyrics is loud and clear and I am not discussing over that. "Production" itself has become something of an issue and you got the point bro, It's not that good for a home studio production,I had to bring something out myself and that's what you hear man. But I gotta plan to change some parts of it maybe all over again. And I guess it's not upsetting the copy right at all!!!
Do you record with a click? Most of the time the guitar sounds off time :/
Double track your guitars, man! It'll sound tons better. Also hit me up if you need help with addictive drums. I do mine with it
Oh man! You made me remember how i sounded when i first started recording with a free software from the web(Audacity)
The song "Wencher" now is remastered and it's up on my reverbnation page. I waded through the solo to get it synced to the drums:
reverbnation dot com slash rocknrollwolves
Are you sure it's the right version? I compared it to the youtube one and there was no difference I could hear. Could there be a problem with reverbnation maybe? Can you provide a direct link to the remastered song?
The drums intro is changed a bit and the solo is synchronized to the drums either.
I'll be adjusting the rest of the song real soon.