So my boyfriend asked me the question he asks me every day:
"Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
To which I usually reply:
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

Lately, however, I have become depressed of all my plans failing either because of unforeseen events or because of Pinky ****ing up. So I ask all of you. How can I take over the world? Give me your waterproof plans.

edit: killing Pinky is not an option, bjs are amaaaazing.
editedit: don't give me something that the simpsons already did.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Become the mistress of Xi Jinping and play with his mind like the seductress you most surely are. Then during a G20 summit, force Derren Brown to hypnotise the leaders of the world.
Quote by JackalUK
Listen to him, because he's smarter than you.

Stfu. I am way smarter. My brain is bigger than your dick, and I am a ****ing mouse. Interpret that any way you want.

Peace.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Stfu. I am way smarter. My brain is bigger than your dick, and I am a ****ing mouse. Interpret that any way you want.

Peace.

So you were genetically engineered for "pleasure" purposes?
Quote by ultimate-slash
So you were genetically engineered for "pleasure" purposes?

And science and world domination. Don't judge me. It is expensive to earn enough money for my plans.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Stfu. I am way smarter.

nah he's obviously smarter than you

one of you is a genius and the other is insane

you're obviously the insane one so he must be the genius
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Implying Pink and The Brain were homosexual lovers => ruined childhood.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by theogonia777
nah he's obviously smarter than you

one of you is a genius and the other is insane

you're obviously the insane one so he must be the genius

If I'm insane, wouldn't I do insane stuff? I am clearly the genius.

Quote by guitarist41
Implying Pink and The Brain were homosexual lovers => ruined childhood.

2 mice in one cage. It gets lonely.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
And science and world domination. Don't judge me. It is expensive to earn enough money for my plans.

I'm not judging. I'm just wondering if they make pleasure woodpeckers. I've got some wood that needs pecking

And guinea pigs. Purely for experimentation of course.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 28, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm not judging. I'm just wondering if they make pleasure woodpeckers. I've got some wood that needs pecking

And guinea pigs. Purely for experimentation of course.

Lets just say there's a reason Elephants are scared of us.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
2 mice in one cage. It gets lonely.

Idk. Infest/attack all of the world's food sources or something.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Idk. Infest/attack all of the world's food sources or something.

But then I'll have no subjects to rule.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You failed so much in taking over the world, that you externalized this in the form of a psychotic induced character called pinky to cope with the feeling of failure, pinky represents everything you hate about yourself (skinny fatique, bad humor, general lack of seriousness)

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Aug 28, 2014,
Get all the influential/famous people in the world to throw buckets of ice water over their heads, causing them to die of hypothermia and leaving you to swoop in and become a leader for all the people who need someone to follow.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
You failed so much in taking over the world, that you externalized this in the form of a psychotic induced character called pinky to cope with the feeling of failure, pinky represents everything you hate about yourself.

Also for guitarists141
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Ok then well Facebook and Mc. Donald's and ATT and all that stuff own a good chuck of the world so do something with that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Neo Evil11
So my boyfriend asked me the question he asks me every day:
"Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
To which I usually reply:
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

I can see your problem already. It's in your response. You say "try to take over the world!". Try.

You've already set your expectations low. You aren't expecting to take over the world, you're expecting to have a cool idea, put it into motion, have a fun journey along the way, but ultimately fail in the process. You'll get close, but you'll get thwarted at the last second.

In fact, you may be subconsciously failing yourself. A part of you might realise that world domination isn't really want you want. A part of you might realise that what you really want is the companionship of Pinky. What you really want is the excitement of finding a new machine to invent, or a new strategy to implement. What you really want is the adventure, not the treasure.

What you really want is love
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
I can see your problem already. It's in your response. You say "try to take over the world!". Try.

You've already set your expectations low. You aren't expecting to take over the world, you're expecting to have a cool idea, put it into motion, have a fun journey along the way, but ultimately fail in the process. You'll get close, but you'll get thwarted at the last second.

In fact, you may be subconsciously failing yourself. A part of you might realise that world domination isn't really want you want. A part of you might realise that what you really want is the companionship of Pinky. What you really want is the excitement of finding a new machine to invent, or a new strategy to implement. What you really want is the adventure, not the treasure.

What you really want is love

I do want love and recognition. Recognition and love for the wonderful way in which I make this world a better place... as its rightful ruler.

The whole universe is just laughing at me. They give me this giant brain to conquer the world with and then they twart my plans at the last minute and just laugh at me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Aug 28, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I do want love and recognition. Recognition and love for the wonderful way in which I make this world a better place... as its rightful ruler.

The whole universe is just laughing at me. They give me this giant brain to conquer the world with and then they twart my plans at the last minute and just laugh at me.

To derive pleasure from power is to suffer. The hole in your heart will only grow in desire for more, when you get more, and it'll only hurt you more. Pinky will only become more and more the bane of your existence as you feed him your lust for power.

You already have validation from millions of 90's kids who are now adults that are currently running the world. You may have influence, but for reasons of what not to do when you gain influence, by mocking you with the rhythmic chanting of your name and your alter ego.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 28, 2014,
You? What are you going to do?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ