Page 1 of 2
first time in one of my math classes today. usually it's like 15 hairy dudes and 1 girl but there was actually a grade a+ qt there. i told myself i'd sit next to her next class until the class ended and i saw her walk out. she had the most delightful cloud. couldn't process it. i've seen more than few clouds in my day but this was a fucking thundering ya know? i am now nervous to sit so close to a cloud like that.

discuss great clouds you've spotted
i don't know why i feel so dry
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
there were a lot of black clouds over my city today due to rain. they had that distinct rain smell to them.

in short, black smelly clouds
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Dude ask her if she can integrate around your pole and produce a residue hehehe

sounds too complex huehuehuehuehue

need to get a better looks at the cloud tho
Quote by Jon777
would you say she was a cumulonimbus?

Quote by Jon777
would you say she was a cumulonimbus?

if you ain't cumulus then you ain't gettin on my bus

Quote by Eastwinn
first time in one of my math classes today. usually it's like 15 hairy dudes and 1 girl but there was actually a grade a+ qt there. i told myself i'd sit next to her next class until the class ended and i saw her walk out. she had the most delightful cloud. couldn't process it. i've seen more than few clouds in my day but this was a fucking thundering ya know? i am now nervous to sit so close to a cloud like that.

damn i want some of what yr smokin bud
Quote by Thrashtastic15

i've been puffing mad clouds i'll tell ya hwat
i love hotboxing tents cos you just get surrounded a huge cloud and you get to suck it in and stuff

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Is she good for storage?

you could put a lot of junk in that cloud, that's all i'll say
Quote by Trowzaa
i love hotboxing tents cos you just get surrounded a huge cloud and you get to suck it in and stuff

i like when some buds have been hanging out for a few hours and you go to take a picture and when you look at the picture later you realize how much smoke was actually in the room and go woah man
Quote by Eastwinn

There was this grade F- uggo I encountered once. Somehow, she was producing a hefty amount of cloud, and far more elegant ones than I have ever witnessed.

I then stopped messing about and went outside. It was a lovely day.
lots of clouds (which there are seemingly nothing but in my classes) make for very cloudy days
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
"cloud"? what are you 12
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
C L O U D
L I G H T

F L O A T I N G
I N
MA G I C A L

C O L O U R FU L
P I E C E S
OF
L I GH T

P I E C ES
O F
S K Y L I G H T
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Ask her if she wants to come over and study with you.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Ask her if she wants to come over and study with you.

oh yeah there are private study rooms at school i could probably get her and her cloud in there for some hand holding.

maybe idk that's taking it pretty fast. she might not have ever held hands before.
Quote by Baby Joel
C L O U D
L I G H T

F L O A T I N G
I N
MA G I C A L

C O L O U R FU L
P I E C E S
OF
L I GH T

P I E C ES
O F
S K Y L I G H T

lol cloudlight
banned
Quote by Eastwinn
oh yeah there are private study rooms at school i could probably get her and her cloud in there for some hand holding.

maybe idk that's taking it pretty fast. she might not have ever held hands before.

Just say you learn better studying with other people and if she wants to study with you sometime just ask. That way the door is open, if she thinks your hot, now she has easy access to you.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Just say you learn better studying with other people and if she wants to study with you sometime just ask. That way the door is open, if she thinks your hot, now she has easy access to you.

when faced with a cloud like this i would typically use a more aggressive charm. aggressive charm for aggressive clouds.
Quote by deadsmileyface
lol cloudlight

deadsmileyface more like deadstupidface
it's all coming back

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by deadsmileyface
baby cloudface

lthough that is a very adorable name, it feels like you are being agressive with it so I will say this once and only once

u better watch urself else i make a thred about how much i hate u
it's all coming back

He noticed she had good tunes in her iTunes cloud, he just wants to use her to get into her iTunes account and download all of her songs.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Eastwinn

yes I actually think hand holding is a few steps above kissing
cat
Congrats on seeing a cloud, my friend eastwinn.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Thrashtastic15

he'lll be smokin dat ass if he play his cards right
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by necrosis1193

This was the only thing I wanted to contribute to this thread, now I have nothing.
Page 1 of 2