Poll: Thoughts on YouTube...
Poll Options
View poll results: Thoughts on YouTube...
I love it!
21 64%
I hate it!
1 3%
Some of it is okay
10 30%
YouTube is too mainstream. I only watch Dailymotion
1 3%
Voters: 33.
So what do you think about YouTube? Love it, hate it? If you like it, then what kind of videos do you watch on it? The title pretty much says it all.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
YouTube is a cool website where I can watch videos!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i post all of my multi instrumental and vocal covers, skateboarding, short films, vlogs, etc on youtube. My small time fan base is pretty cool, and i like having a place to put all of my stuff out there on (including my music that i write/play/produce).

not only is it my "go to" place for sharing stuff, it's a great entertainment and knowledge source. I have spent countless hours having a good laugh at a well made, funny video to learning something valuable like math or astronomy from a random person.

youtube is a-okay.

but they need to stop screwing around with there site formating/layout. It pisses me off having to figure out how to use the site every 6 months.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I love it and am subscribed to multiple channels. A lot of genuinely interesting and talented people on there.
It's great for all sorts of things.

The only things I don't like are comments pages, and Google's bastardisation of it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Derailing to compliment TS's sig!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Derailing to compliment TS's sig!

I was actually taking that out right before you posted that. When I put it on I was wondering how long it would take until someone commented on it. You are surprisingly the first one. Maybe I should put it back in.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Aug 28, 2014,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The only things I don't like are comments pages, and Google's bastardisation of it.

Google executive: "Holy shit, the comments section of this website is awful, wow. Hey Google nerds, what's the worst possible thing we can do to it?"
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I'm subscribed to Rob Chapman's channel for guitar stuff, I like a lot of his demos. Physiques of Greatness is another one I watch, Chris Jones is a boss.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by songbird64
I was actually taking that out right before you posted that. When I put it on I was wondering how long it would take until someone commented on it. You are surprisingly the first one. Maybe I should put it back in.
Do us all a favor and put it back in.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Do us all a favor and put it back in.

Well okay, if you insist.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Youtube is a pretty cool guy, he plas videos and doesn't afraid of anything.
He is an hero.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by NewDayHappy
I'm subscribed to Rob Chapman's channel for guitar stuff, I like a lot of his demos. Physiques of Greatness is another one I watch, Chris Jones is a boss.

Rob Chapman is a suck-up who has a very repetitive style and his humour is very forced.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Youtubes cool as long as you dont scroll down
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I have to agree with you guys, Youtube's comment section sucks