I saw this guitar in the 1979 video for Loving You Is So Easy. It has a ton of knobs and an odd looking plate where the bass pickup would be but much larger. Not sure if it is even a Gibson. Have my doubts. Wondering if it some sort of guiitar with a bulit-in synth. I had a hard time getting any decent pics from an old standard def. music video. Might I add that 97 KB is a ridiculously tiny amount for a file upload. How the heck are people suppose to upload photos on this website? I had to edit the hell out of those pics just to upload them.
Attachments:
Neal Schon Les Paul 07.jpg
Neal Schon Les Paul 08.jpg
Aaah, yes! That is exactly what it is. I see that there was also a GR-500 which I really can't distinguish from the GS. Thanks!!
No worries. The GR-500 is the little synth module box thing while the GS-500 is the guitar that controls it.
i'm yet to see a neal schon les paul that isn't strange in some way.

not hating, just saying.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by metal321
Might I add that 97 KB is a ridiculously tiny amount for a file upload. How the heck are people suppose to upload photos on this website? I had to edit the hell out of those pics just to upload them.

Most people use picture hosts like Tinypic, ImageShack, etc., and then use the embed (Invalid img) tags.

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by gregs1020
i'm yet to see a neal schon les paul that isn't strange in some way.

not hating, just saying.

I have nothing but respect for Neal, but just about every guitar he plays is absolutely hideous.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I have nothing but respect for Neal, but just about every guitar he plays is absolutely hideous.

i can't short the man, he's had a lot more success at this than me.

ok i'm done i swear.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.