http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-28949601

Quote by Article
A pest controller said he took on "the biggest job of his career" when he was called to deal with a nest of more than 5,000 wasps.

John Birkett, of Longwood Services Pest Control, said removing the 3ft (91cm) nest from a bed in Winchester was his most unusual job in 45 years.

He said it would have been "extremely dangerous" if the homeowner had tried to remove it herself.

"I just stood back in amazement," Mr Birkett said.

The nest was discovered by a woman at her house in St Cross, in an unused spare room, where a small window had been left open.

BRB, welding all my windows shut
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Mr Birkett believes it may have taken about three months to build.

He said: "I did think what a wonderful job they had done."

The wasps had chewed through the pillows and the mattress of the bed in order to make their nest larger.

However, Mr Birkett did manage to save the owner's crocheted blanket.

I think St Cross should be burned down though, just to be sure.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Nuke it

No, no, no. It's understandable, but I think you missed the point. The pests in the story are the wasps, not the people from Winchester.
Quote by ultimate-slash
No, no, no. It's understandable, but I think you missed the point. The pests in the story are the wasps, not the people from Winchester.

My mistake.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MattMez
That is mental, how could she have not gone into the room long enough for that wasp deathstar to be built.

Three months to build apparently.
Oh man, if I walked into a room like that it would be worse than most nightmares I've had. I don't know how somebody couldn't hear the noise they'd make, let alone not go into a room long enough for that monstrosity to be built, but I'm so glad it's not in my spare room.

Faced with that, I'd honestly rather shit in my own hands and clap.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Actually, paper wasps are pretty docile. Not sure what they're like in the UK. I'd be scared if they were hornets, though.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Why call pest control? These guys are adorable! Look at 'em! D'awwwww
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by JustRooster
Actually, paper wasps are pretty docile. Not sure what they're like in the UK. I'd be scared if they were hornets, though.

Where does it say anything about 'paper wasps' ? If anything, they're most likely to be yellow jackets as those are by far the most common wasp we have in the UK (at least in terms of the ones that end up in peoples' homes, making nests), and yellow jackets are definitely not 'pretty docile'
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Where does it say anything about 'paper wasps' ? If anything, they're most likely to be yellow jackets as those are by far the most common wasp we have in the UK (at least in terms of the ones that end up in peoples' homes, making nests), and yellow jackets are definitely not 'pretty docile'

I assumed from the size of the nest. Paper wasps make huge nests.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER