Page 1 of 3
Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Of course you have. Who is it?

I've been told I look like a younger Alan Rickman, Jesus, or Jim Morrison.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
I'm not sure who he is, but I'm often compared with 'Annoying Shit'. I think he's a rapper or something.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm not sure who he is, but I'm often compared with 'Annoying Shit'. I think he's a rapper or something.

That reminds me. Some people do tell me I look like the famous EDM DJ, Atwat.
At school I was told I looked like Jamie Cullum. My ex said I resembled Jack White. My current girlfriend thinks I kind of look like Andrew Garfield. And my brother says I look like Johnny Knoxville when he was in Men In Black 2.

To sum up I don't know who I look like
Toki Wartooth
Steve Vai
Gaahl
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Toki Wartooth
Steve Vai
Gaahl

And Steven Wilson

I've been told anything from Tobey Maguire to Billie Joe Armstrong to Elijah Wood.
Apparently these days I look like Messi with a beard...
Myself
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I get told everytime I resemble jesus.

Also on the uneven days of the even months I resemble Myles Kennedy.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Herakles, Achilles, Caesar, Leonidas. I stopped being shirtless because it got annoying.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
yesterday someone said I looked like Ariana Grande. I really don't at all, I'm guessing the resemblance was due to my hairstyle and similar eye shape/pointy face or something.

Apparently I look like a lot of people. I hardly agree with any. The only one I agreed with a bit was Alia Bhatt. She doesn't look like me but I saw a few of her movies and interviews and we make similar facial expressions, its like someone put my eyes in her eye sockets. However, expressions aside, my cousin could be her twin sister. The weirdest one was Kim Kardashian because wat. Sometimes I do similar makeup and I have dark hair but that's it.

Oh and my Persian friend said I look like an actress from there but I forgot her name and again it was mostly just the eyes and pointy face.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
yesterday someone said I looked like Ariana Grande. I really don't at all, I'm guessing the resemblance was due to my hairstyle and similar eye shape/pointy face or something.

Apparently I look like a lot of people. I hardly agree with any. The only one I agreed with a bit was Alia Bhatt. She doesn't look like me but I saw a few of her movies and interviews and we make similar facial expressions, its like someone put my eyes in her eye sockets. However, expressions aside, my cousin could be her twin sister. The weirdest one was Kim Kardashian because wat. Sometimes I do similar makeup and I have dark hair but that's it.

Oh and my Persian friend said I look like an actress from there but I forgot her name and again it was mostly just the eyes and pointy face.

Are...are you a hobbit?
prince
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
^ Kardashian? Home girl must have dat thick booty

Proportionally yeah, but certainly nothing like hers. Comparing something that like is blasphemous

Quote by Philip_pepper
Are...are you a hobbit?

No and neither is she. I'm like an inch taller than her
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Proportionally yeah, but certainly nothing like hers. Comparing something that like is blasphemous

Hey you uploaded Don Edwards to dropbox forever ago right? Do you have more hick stuff like that you can recommend?
I've heard I look a lot like Johnny Noxville and Rodney Mullen.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

Hey you uploaded Don Edwards to dropbox forever ago right? Do you have more hick stuff like that you can recommend?

I'm afraid not, but if you find anything like that let me know!
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I'm afraid not, but if you find anything like that let me know!

Can do, my torrent site doesn't have a similar artist cloud for him but apparently he did a collab with Peter Rowan so I'm gonna check him out now.

That album is sooo good.

Edit: lol he sounds kinda like hick Neil Young
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Aug 29, 2014,
I get told I look like Ragnar Þórhallsson from Of Monsters and Men if he was a lot skinnier.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
Jack Osbourne
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've been told I look like Matthew Broderick, but I never saw it, and now I have a beard so I really don't look like him.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by JustRooster

I'd say more like a mix of Neuer and Reus.

For me, apparently I look like Ed Sheeran or Christofer Drew, yepp, I should probably kill myself...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
TS's mother...not really.

But really, when I had my long hair I was told multiple times I was a white version of Vic Fuentes.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Aug 29, 2014,
Page 1 of 3