So, this is my flaming new PRS Custom 24 guitar, a dream of instrument. Been thinking about purchasing a high end instrument for 3-4 months, looking everything and every brand known to mandkind: Mayones, ESP, Gibson, Ran, etc but PRS has something, something like class.
Aside from the stunning look, the thing plays like a dream. It's a 2011 faded blue Custom 24 with a "pattern thin" neck, which I really love, and standard P.U's and electronics. The 5 positions switch really makes the guitar sounds different and makes it really convenient for my playing style. Also I noticed the great difference between Japan made (my Ibanez Universe) but I cant decide which one is "better" so it's nice to have where to choose!
Well, no more chat chat and have a picture of "her"

TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
That's one of my favorites, all the way down to the color. I also like the sapphire color on the cu24s in the SE line, so maybe I wouldn't get that exact same finish if it were up to me, but pretty darn close.
Happy NGD
I couldnt decide between this and Makena blue finish but for practical reasons I ended up with this
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Thats pretty much my dream PRS right there..
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
PRS is amazing...
Yet unfortunately over-priced.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Huh, photobucket won't let the image be posted. Odd. Congrats, though!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 29, 2014,
Quote by JustRooster
Huh, photobucket won't let the image be posted.

mine does.

congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thats the guitar I originally wanted....lol
I love the blue/white body with the birds
I think right now is the best time to buy a PRS. Their popularity is at an all time high and Paul just keeps releasing beautiful guitar after beautiful guitar. Enjoy it!
very nice like the colour
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Fatewhip
PRS is amazing...
Yet unfortunately over-priced.

Not really, I've had one since 2004 and will never not have one in the arsenal. Min eis the very best playing guitar I have ever touched.

And TS HNGD that thing is sweet
Play the hell out of it and make it look beat like mine
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate