Whats up dudes. I haven't been here in quite some time, but while i was out exploring and seeking knowledge of "guitarism" I found that after 2 years of practice while using a metronome will ingrain it into your brain. 5 years later, I still don't need a metronome. I can hear it. All. the. time. My friend listens to the radio in the car. I hear "click click click" along with the timing of the song. Someone yawns, "click click click"... I think to myself "wow that was 2 bars at 80 bpm." I cant take it anymore man, it's driving me mad!!
Normal people can 'hear' it to. They might not know that they're hearing it or be able to guess the tempo, but they are tapping their foot/nodding their head.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
How can someone's yawn have a click? You could just pick any tempo you wanted.

Edit:

Wait, hang on, I finally get to use this video:

it's a joke dude. lighten up.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Normal people can 'hear' it to. They might not know that they're hearing it or be able to guess the tempo, but they are tapping their foot/nodding their head.

I understand that, but non-players don't hear the click. I don't mind knowing the tempo.
I've actually never heard of this happening. Are you sure you are 100% human? You might have some alien in you that gives you special powers or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Metronome? More like metroNOPE.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I am the human metronome

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown