Page 1 of 2
I'm a 20 year old man and my mom and dad don't know anything about my occasional use of recreational drugs. If they knew, they would be super pissed and my dad would kick me out maybe

They also don't know about my drinking but IDK how they would react to that but they wouldn't be happy.

So basically I'm NOT honest to my parents
I don't do drugs and my parents were the one's who got me into drinking lol.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't do drugs and I don't drink.

Man, honesty is easy.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Aug 29, 2014,
My parents know I go to the pub and have the odd pint. I haven't actually got drunk in about a year, and during my really bad drinking phase before and during the first year of uni, I would come in plastered sometimes very late at night, I'm sure they knew what I was doing but they never told me face to face.
The only thing I do is drink like maybe once a week. Back when I was younger I hid it, but not anymore, though I'm not extremely obvious about it either. They know I'm responsible and trust my judgement.
Well i'm 21 and the legal age to drink in Australia is 18. My parents have known I drink for a long long time and they couldn't care less. I don't remember when my mum found out i drink, but i remember my dad picking me up from a party when i pretty much passed out in the front yard when i was 17. He laughed at me, carried me to the couch and put a bucket next to me. Next morning he asked if i wanted a beer with breakfast
I do occasionally #420blazeit. My mum knows but not my dad. My mum thinks I shouldn't waste my money, but other than that she's fine with it.
Last edited by vayne92 at Aug 29, 2014,
My parents drink more than I do.

They also knew that I smoked when I lived with them, but thanks to my older brothers all being worse than me, I could pretty much do whatever I wanted when I lived with them since I finished college and had a good job.
I'd probably tell them if they asked. I haven't but that's because they don't seem to care enough to ask which I respect. I'd rather #420blazeit than drink. Drinking regularly just makes you fat. When I smoke everything feels really good for a few hours and I eat a ton of fruit.
They're pretty clueless, even when I went through my heavy drinking phase. I think my dad knows I drink, but not as much as I have.

I also use kratom pretty much daily. Which is legal, but I prefer not to let them know.
Man, I'm boring as shit.

I hardly ever get shit faced and I told my mom everything about my "great drug adventures".
I'm not fond of much alcohol but I'll get drunk at parties, prefer weed etcetc
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Yeah my mom knows about my drug and alcohol use. My dad hasn't got a clue.

Although I don't really think it concerns them. I've never been honest with my parents.
I don't do any drugs and I rarely drink so I don't really have anything to hide.

They drink more than I do
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
when I told my parents about going to amsterdam with friends they just talked about prostitutes lol
Quote by ErikLensherr

My parents know I drink a fair bit, but they aren't bothered. I'm 22 and don't throw up, break shit or drink at breakfast, so it's fine.

Edit: I don't do drugs because I've seen what they have done to old school friends.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm 21 so my parents have seen me drunk plenty and vice versa.

They've been okay with it since I was probably about 16 or 17, even going as far as to buy me drink for house parties back then. They understood that's what you do at that age so they might as well step in to advise me. As long as I didn't overdo it and make a mess or do anything stupid then it's always been fine. I've got some damn good parents.
Last edited by homeless-john at Aug 29, 2014,
^16 was my first too. I thought that was young but I know there's like 13 yo's do it now. #nothingssacred
Quote by ErikLensherr

I started drinking at 13. >_>

My parents didn't know about that, though.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by So-Cal
typical dover pikey

Bet you wouldn't say that to me boat m8.

S A D B O Y S
I'll come to your ends mate. Bring some friends with you to at least make it a fair fight.

S A D B O Y S
Its a life goal of mine to never drink. So far so good.

My family know that I will smoke weed, i've even made it clear I one day hope to go into growing/dealing if it was to become legal.

And more recently i've found DMT and Ayahuasca. Although, I don't fancy going to the Peruvian Jungle so i'll probably stick to DMT haha.

MDMA... I would but I really don't trust dealers with how easy it is to split it with other shit.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by I.O.T.M
I'll come to your ends mate. Bring some friends with you to at least make it a fair fight.

typical doverian thinks he's well hard but really he'll bottle it at the first sign of trouble
i do drugs and drink, mostly outside the house.

but i smoke weed in the shower sometimes.

my mum knows i've smoked weed before, doesn't know i've drank (she's a muslim).

it obviously depends massively on what your parents are like.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by steve_muse
^16 was my first too. I thought that was young but I know there's like 13 yo's do it now. #nothingssacred

I probably drank at 13 too but that's on the level of like sharing a tin of lager with two other friends or pretending to like my dad's whiskey at hogmanay.

#hardman
My gf's grandad made me drink whisky at Hogmanay and I had to water it like shit
Quote by ErikLensherr

My parents know fully of my habits as well as past abuse and addiction problems, along with several overdoses.

So
ayy lmao
I only drink and my parents know I do that. I have never touched any actual drugs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by laid-to-waste

my mum knows i've smoked weed before, doesn't know i've drank (she's a muslim).

it obviously depends massively on what your parents are like.

+1 to that

Growing up I was really misinformed about cannabis.

My dad would smoke it (along with drink a lot and smoke tobacco a lot) and my mum would blame all of his health problems purely on the weed. So I suppose I was brainwashed from a really early age by her to be 100% against weed.

I was such an ignorant prick, all because of my upbringing. Now people can't believe the complete U-Turn i've made on my views. I think i've really disappointed my mum though which is sad that she refuses to listen to anything going against her beliefs.

Even the rest of my family now expect me to end up as a low life junkie strung out on the marijuanas haha. Not even kidding.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
+1 to that

My dad would smoke it (along with drink a lot and smoke tobacco a lot) and my mum would blame all of his health problems purely on the weed. So I suppose I was brainwashed from a really early age by her to be 100% against weed.

I was such an ignorant prick, all because of my upbringing. Now people can't believe the complete U-Turn i've made on my views. I think i've really disappointed my mum though which is sad that she refuses to listen to anything going against her beliefs.

Even the rest of my family now expect me to end up as a low life junkie strung out on the marijuanas haha. Not even kidding.

yeah man i hear you.

my eldest brother is a low-life who smokes marijuana.

i'm doing alright. i go to university, just graduated 1st year with a 1st class in maths, doing fine. my mum finds out i smoke weed, and suddenly i'm a low-life.

it doesn't bother me as much as it should. all that matters is i think i'm not a low-life. plus, the weed helps.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Nero Galon
+1 to that

Yeah most mothers get their info about weed mainly from TV where they make smokers look like murderers with a needle sticking outta their eyeball. Since the time when I outright told my mom that I like smoking weed she started to kinda look down at me.
I don't talk to my rent, I don't even know how you'd do that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2