question: can looseing the truss rod too much cause any damage to the guitar neck?

ive loosen it like 10 times, a quarter of a turn each time and i still get buzzing on my new esp horizon on all frets on the low e string
Quote by Tony Done
It won't do any harm. If the neck still has some relief, I would unscrew the nut until it feels loose and see it that fixes it. If it does, retighten the nut until relief is correct. If it doesn't the neck may have a back bow, or the saddles/bridge might be too low.

I loosened it alot... and it started getting harder to turn...as if i was tightening it... why is that? is the rod impossible to get out of the neck? im not using an allen key.. im using the other type which goes over the nut
Quote by megadethmeister
I loosened it alot... and it started getting harder to turn...as if i was tightening it... why is that? is the rod impossible to get out of the neck? im not using an allen key.. im using the other type which goes over the nut

It shouldn't be getting stiff again if it an ordinary single-action truss rod. - Maybe the screw thread on the end of the rod is burred over. Can you see the end of the rod in the nut? - Just an ordinary screw thread.

You can't get the truss rod out, because it is anchored in the neck - at the heel end in this guitar.

At this stage I would take it to a tech if you aren't confident about further action, because it is possible to break the truss rod by using too much force
Your guitar's bridge looks adjustable. Take out some of the tension in your strings and raise the corresponding end up. Adjust your saddles if you need to, although the more you mess with it (including the truss rod) the more intonation problems you might have.
If you're getting buzzing on all frets, it's more likely to be that your action is too low, or your nut slot is cut too deep. Raise the action on the bass side until it's fixed.

Also, when you were adjusting the truss rod, did you not use a straight edge or take measurements of rht neck relief?

It's worth mentioning that being brand new doesn't mean much for factory guitars. Even higher end LTD models ship with bad fret jobs and most stores won't bother with a decent set up.
rock the frets w a straight edge, new guitars sometimes have high frets from shipping and sitting in storage..my Dean ml had 10 high frets right out of the box, i leveled, crowned and polished and all my buzz is gone, plays incredible now w low action..dont mess to much w that truss rod...