I just got my son some guitar pedals and a pedalboard for his birthday and among them was a Yamaha FC7 Volume Pedal .

I didn't realise this was a keyboard pedal. Is there a cheap solution to using the FC7 with the other pedals considering it only has one input? I've had FC7 so long I can't return it so I am hoping someone has a clever solution

Many thanks

As far as I know, you can't.
I did a quick Google search for any mods that could use it as a platform to turn it into a guitar volume pedal, but couldn't find any.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
might work as an external expression pedal for another effect, if you have another pedal that has that function. But I can't really be sure of that.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
^ yeah, you could most likely use it as an expression pedal for something else.

You couldn't use it as your everyday guitar pedal though.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.