Go back to reddit.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Ah, I see...

You've spun a pun on a hair-cleaning agent and a proficient guitarist: John Hairtrucci. That's mildly intellectually stimulating to a particular demographic of people. Dude, I foresee you getting several "likes" and "upvotes" in the near future. Not a lot, but enough for you to know that you've managed to humorously connect with others online.

Woah now! "Shred & Shoulders". Definitely smirked and nodded my head to that one. Good to see pyrithion zinc still included, because seriously man, wordplay with that is a bitch.

Watch out, my knees are so red right now. The slapping can't stop. Jesus. Cryogenics! Woooooah. And these fretboard references! Insane.

Your semester of photoshop class at your community college has really paid off. You're new and want to hit the ground running to build a reputation as a likeable, talented, funny guy.

Here ya go, bud:

SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Aug 30, 2014,
Maybe it would have been better if you had thought of at least one guitar reference other than fretboards.
Quote by Zaphikh
Ah, I see...

You've spun a pun on a hair-cleaning agent and a proficient guitarist: John Hairtrucci. That's mildly intellectually stimulating to a particular demographic of people. Dude, I foresee you getting several "likes" and "upvotes" in the near future. Not a lot, but enough for you to know that you've managed to humorously connect with others online.

Woah now! "Shred & Shoulders". Definitely smirked and nodded my head to that one. Good to see pyrithion zinc still included, because seriously man, wordplay with that is a bitch.

Watch out, my knees are so red right now. The slapping can't stop. Jesus. Cryogenics! Woooooah. And these fretboard references! Insane.

Your semester of photoshop class at your community college has really paid off. You're new and want to hit the ground running to build a reputation as a likeable, talented, funny guy.

Here ya go, bud:

This is more cringe than the picture itself.
Quote by MetalMullet

Do you understand satire?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MetalMullet

I think your sarcast-o-meter is broken.
:snazz:

Quote by Baby Joel
Do you understand satire?

I think he's saying the fact he was such a condescending douche about an innocuous thread on an online forum is more cringe-worthy than the original post.
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
Quote by jimmydvn
I think he's saying the fact he was such a condescending douche about an innocuous thread on an online forum is more cringe-worthy than the original post.

It's ok, I laughed at his post.
Quote by jimmydvn

Pretty much, although I don't have anything against condescending douchbags when they're genuine, this one feels like a try-hard following the douchebag script for forumers. Nah, wouldn't read again.