Are the saddles with this unit solid saddles?

Any thoughts on this as a upgrade from a standard trem on a Yamaha Pacifica 112v?

Can someone also please clarify if y can divebomb with the WVP6, I was under the impression that you can't.

Thanks.
you normally can divebomb (at least "ish") with vintage strat-style trems but whether it'll stay in tune is another thing

i'm guessing it should be an upgrade over the 112's trem, but

if you want to be sure it's an upgrade get the steel block version ("WVPSBCR"). Even if it's not an upgrade it should sound better because I think the 112 has a cheapo block on it.

also, i was reading through some old magazines last night, and there was an article about "pimp your pacifica"- it seems i misremembered, they said the wilkinson trem *wasn't* a direct swap. If I were you I'd email JHS/wilkinson to see if they know if any of their trems are a direct swap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Having measured my current setup, it looks like the WVP6 will fit, but the WVPC will not.
Cheers
ok, as long as you're sure.

make sure you get the steel block version. for all the extra it costs, you might as well. it should sound better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ok, I'm still waiting for confirmation on sizing from Yamaha.

However I think that the bridge is F spaced.
The string spacing is 53mm from E-e.

So would putting the WVP6 cause a major headache due to the increase in spacing, ie new nut etc, or is it so small it should not matter?
I'm honestly not sure. This is way beyond my pay grade, I've never done a trem swap- just you were asking about decent-value trems and I thought it was worth mentioning the cheaper wilkinsons with the steel blocks.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?