Mike,
First song: Guitar playing is impressive. Though I don't know if playing that fast so often is the best way to go in my opinion; good you have slower parts (this sort of opinion is strictly subjective). Having a video would be entertaining, I bet (though videos typically have worse audio quality). Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654110
Quote by aaron aardvark
Mike,
First song: Guitar playing is impressive. Though I don't know if playing that fast so often is the best way to go in my opinion; good you have slower parts (this sort of opinion is strictly subjective). Having a video would be entertaining, I bet (though videos typically have worse audio quality). Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654110

Thank you dude!Here is a video of the 1st track "Supernova"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGgrHvgS4Yw
You have epic skills I wish I could play like that. Really reminds me of some stratovarius stuff. But you have a lot more going on than just neoclassical shredding, there are some good riffs in between the shreds that have a lot more mystical or sometimes powerful feeling and I think it makes a cool contrast. However, I have to say that to my own, personal tastes it has too much shredding, and it isn't the kind of shredding that I personally enjoy that much. However, if I were a fan of such genres I'd probably love your stuff.

The second track was a nice break, but kind of pointless imo, you could have made a longer, more serene song and not just a short break. But that is just my opinion, it's not my job to tell you how I would write your songs

I like it, and you play really well. I have to take some time and listen to it through in peace, what I've heard so far I've enjoyed. Nice work
Quote by guitar/bass95
You have epic skills I wish I could play like that. Really reminds me of some stratovarius stuff. But you have a lot more going on than just neoclassical shredding, there are some good riffs in between the shreds that have a lot more mystical or sometimes powerful feeling and I think it makes a cool contrast. However, I have to say that to my own, personal tastes it has too much shredding, and it isn't the kind of shredding that I personally enjoy that much. However, if I were a fan of such genres I'd probably love your stuff.

The second track was a nice break, but kind of pointless imo, you could have made a longer, more serene song and not just a short break. But that is just my opinion, it's not my job to tell you how I would write your songs

I like it, and you play really well. I have to take some time and listen to it through in peace, what I've heard so far I've enjoyed. Nice work

Thank you so much dude!I really appreciate your words and I respect your opinion!
Mike,
See, I just proved I am never wrong (except when I am incorrect)! That was an entertaining video! Holy Chihuahuas! Fingers of Fury!