lived on both sides of the
wall in Berlin

there is in this
the feeling of morning in
Norway dreaming

there is in this a
morning of feeling
too good

simply stated yet refined. i love the subtle rhyming of "swim" with "Berlin". i love the term "morning of feeling" and how you arrived at it. gorgeous
Your recent poems really have been very tight and collected. They all have a similar feeling of implied continuation by ending on words like "your" or "we" or "a."

"seas in the islands swim" is a bit of a tongue and/or eye twister but I'd hate to see anything happen to the Berlin rhyme by changing it.
The 25th anniversary of the Berlin Wall is soon! I took it that you meant that time-wise, as in the girl experienced life both before and after.

That rhythm in the last two stanzas is killer. It kind of lilts and then finds a smooth spot to roll away

Verbs in German go at the end of the sentence sometimes so I thought "seas in the islands swim" was clever if you're doing it like that with the Berlin wall coming next. If not it's still cool
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
Verbs in German go at the end of the sentence sometimes so I thought "seas in the islands swim" was clever if you're doing it like that with the Berlin wall coming next. If not it's still cool

I didn't know that! If that was on purpose, kudos to you! If it happened by accident what an amazingly happy accident. I love that line, "seas in the islands swim" It's delicious on my tongue!
First of all I need to thank you for using such a wonderful words which gives the users to feel what you feel exactly while you were writing this poem.