Wondering if anyone has watched the Learn And Master Guitar Course and what they thought of it. I would want to know if anyone learned from that and only that, because I am considering buy it and don't want to buy a lot of stuff. Thanks Everyone
I never used that. But let me tell you this. The internet is littered with so much guitar instruction, that now it has basically become a matter of luck if you happen to chose something that actually offers a structured and valuable approach to guitar playing.

Some products that I think are pretty good are the instruction offered by TrueFire. Also, metal method by Doug Marks is not bad either. They are very well put together lessons.

I highly, HIGHLY advise you to learn some music theory because it will make learning guitar a hell of a lot easier to play and understand. Theory will set you free as a guitar player.
Last edited by Unreal T at Aug 31, 2014,
Quote by The Ape
Wondering if anyone has watched the Learn And Master Guitar Course and what they thought of it. I would want to know if anyone learned from that and only that, because I am considering buy it and don't want to buy a lot of stuff. Thanks Everyone

What are you looking to do?

Best,

Sean
Yeah, if you're looking for free lessons online, your two best options are probably Justin Sandercoe (JustinGuitar) and Marty Schwartz (GuitarJamz).
You should check out Scotty West's Absolutely Understand Guitar course. It's the best I've seen, particularly in terms of music theory.
Start with basic chords, then start learning songs you want to learn. Not much more to that until eventually figure where exactly you want to go with guitar. Start with the basic major and minor chords (A C D E G), then to barre chords and along the way if a bit of lead. Then after that, you can decide what sort of guitar player you want to be, finger style, just playing on acoustic while you sing, lead guitar or if you want to go into song writing. But at the moment, start chords or simple leads. JustinGuitar is good and Mart Schwartz is good for learning some beginner songs.

Also, I'd stay don't touch theory unless you want to. Never learn theory because you think you need/have to. In that sense, theory will trap you, not set you free. Learn theory because you want to understand a sound, not because the name of something sounds like something you wanna use.
Quote by JuloMU
Yeah, if you're looking for free lessons online, your two best options are probably Justin Sandercoe (JustinGuitar) and Marty Schwartz (GuitarJamz).

I just finished an ebook on my path from chord-less joe to gigging musician. This here was my exact advice as well. Justin and Marty have great channels you can learn a lot from. Stay dedicated and pick through their beginner material.

You can head to the site in my sig to signup to get a free copy of the ebook.
alphadark.com
Get a free eBook for beginners.

Concertear.com
Don't be a fool, protect your hearing for life.