Hey guys!

I hope someone can help with this. It'd be greatly appreciated.

I was playing tonight and a little screw thing fell out, if you look at the picture the 2 screws are loose that are attached to the low E. I recently changed my hand position to make my palm mutes sound better, and I must have been knocking the screws with my palm. Any suggestions on how to tighten these back up and prevent it from happening again? (Besides not knocking them any more as this has already occurred to me.)

Thanks!

al

Edit: I can't seem to get the picture below to show up so I've just left it as a hyperlink

http://postimg.org/image/etey5sup7/
Last edited by sewnandsilent at Aug 30, 2014,
Oh, that's no issue at all!

You need to get a metric allen wrench set and raise the saddle back up. Not a problem in the slightest.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thanks! haha. Total noob question but I can't see where to screw/unscrew. Do I go in through the back?
Nope, from the top. The action screws are your problem here, the intonation screw isn't something you should move.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
All of the screws on the bridge take a phillips head. The only place that takes an allen key seems to be at the top on the headstock. Is that the bit you mean or am I getting confused? Sorry to be a pain!

Those screws that I circled are allen screws.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden