Wtf? Why is this shit so empty? What happened to the Pit?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Aug 31, 2014,
sounds kind of gay m8
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
TS has butt crabs

You should probably get it taken care of
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sometimes yanking on the hair of my balls while I'm jerking makes me cum faster.

Glad to hear it's not just me

If you shave my c*** balls and a** i cum even faster

First drunk post on the pit.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Somewhere theres a room with all the ex ugers. And theyre jacking it to the prestiege
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
Somewhere theres a room with all the ex ugers. And theyre jacking it to the prestiege

Have you seen the prestige though?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I mean, Scarlett Johansson is in it. And Hugh Jackman.

bam
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it's because TS is gay and does a bunch of gay things with other men and that's funny because being gay has negative connotations when it's being discussed in a group of stereotypical straight men.

pretty funny stuff
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This thread is the most entertaining thing I've seen on UG today.

Seriously, you guys have bored the shit outta me today.
Quote by BladeSlinger
it's because TS is gay and does a bunch of gay things with other men and that's funny because being gay has negative connotations when it's being discussed in a group of stereotypical straight men.

pretty funny stuff

what this guy said
There isn't much traffic because it's shit. The Pit is pretty awful nowadays.

Years ago, it was a goldmine of hilarity, and there were hundreds of registered users active at any given time.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
It seems like School started and it has a pretty bad effect on the pit (people leaving and stuff). But yeah it isn't what it used to be for sure
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
yeah, hardly worth looking at these days. I think in a few more years it will be down to a few threads a day...and crappy ones at that
1. Social media sites like twitter and facebook are making forums more and more obsolete. Forums are slow and don't really allow for conversation as well as instant post sites like facebook. Sure you can talk to each other, but it's in paragraph blocks instead of single line conversations.

2. The decreasing size of the community tends to make users more familiar with each other and the inside jokes of the forum, which makes it off-putting to potential new users. They come in and ask a question about Iron Maiden or some shit and all the replies are "what you need is a new amp" "haha cargo shorts nerd" "nobody likes your shit music OP", so that drives people away in droves.

At least, those are my thoughts on it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Y'all make a point.

Maybe we should get together to make a plan to make newbs feels more welcome.

Like, if some new registered user makes his very first post, we treat him real good, post pictures of flowers and cute kittens.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Like, if some new registered user makes his very first post, we treat him real good, post pictures of flowers and cute kittens.

The pit is already fag enough as it is. What we need is less shitty threads, so that new people actually think this is a post-worthy forum and not some demonic hell hole.
Quote by Wiegenlied

Where's that room? Because I've read the book once and seen the movie twice, so I think I'm an expert whose opinion would be highly valued in such a room.