Honestly, I'm not sure if its your technique or if it may just be a cheap acoustic guitar but it sounds your fingering technique is off. Judging by the fact that you joined UG February of this year that you may just be a beginner, and if you are that would explain it. Just keep practicing!

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1655006
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Lovecannon
Honestly, I'm not sure if its your technique or if it may just be a cheap acoustic guitar but it sounds your fingering technique is off. Judging by the fact that you joined UG February of this year that you may just be a beginner, and if you are that would explain it. Just keep practicing!

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1655006

I played guitar for 2 years.My guitar is Yamaha F-310.It's my father's guitar,it's old and cheap guitar.I joined UG february because I want to promote my youtube video.I played guitar for 2 years but I feel like I'm just a beginner.What I should practice more to play good?
Quote by sakanbeer_88
I played guitar for 2 years.My guitar is Yamaha F-310.It's my father's guitar,it's old and cheap guitar.I joined UG february because I want to promote my youtube video.I played guitar for 2 years but I feel like I'm just a beginner.What I should practice more to play good?

I think you would benefit from finger strengthening exercises. It sounds like you aren't pressing hard enough into the fretboard.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Lovecannon
I think you would benefit from finger strengthening exercises. It sounds like you aren't pressing hard enough into the fretboard.

Thank You