I want kinda like the kossoff tone and sound with those heavy treble noise from the strings. I'm on budget say about 250$. Which guitar should I go for? I stay in India
If you're talking about Paul Kossoff, your best bet would be a Stratocaster.

Maybe a Squier Affinity or Standard, or an used Fender (don't know the prices on the used market there, or their availability).
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
^ If you can get a Squier Classic Vibe, get it. Vintage Modified are good too.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
But doesn't kossoff use a les paul standard I loved the sound of his les paul so maybe an alternate for that
Quote by Antariksh90
But doesn't kossoff use a les paul standard I loved the sound of his les paul so maybe an alternate for that

He is also well-known for using a Stratocaster, when you mentioned "heavy treble noise from the strings" I immediately thought of his Strat tone.

If you want a Les Paul-style guitar, look for an Epiphone Les Paul Standard or higher model (not a Special or a Special II, those are really bad guitars).

An alternative would be an used Vintage ("Vintage" the manufacturer, not the age-related term).
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
A stratocaster is going out of budget for me that's why I was looking for a les paul alternative. But if there is any strat I can get within my budget I would be happy to buy it
Quote by Antariksh90
A stratocaster is going out of budget for me that's why I was looking for a les paul alternative. But if there is any strat I can get within my budget I would be happy to buy it

I repeat, a Squier Affinity Strat or a Squier Standard Strat should be well within budget.

If you buy used, look for more expensive models like a Squier Classic Vibe Strat, a Squier Vintage Modified Strat or a Fender (made in Mexico).
Again, the brand Vintage could also be an option if you can find it there in India.

A decent Epiphone Les Paul (Standard series or better) will be more expensive than a Squier Affinity Strat or Squier Standard Strat, so it really isn't a cheaper alternative unless you can find used ones for sale. And even then, the price for one of those Les Pauls used should be roughly the same as the price of one of those Squier Strats brand-new.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112