Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've browsed the Pit. Some of you might remember me, most of you probably don't. Last time I was in here, Jackal58 was re-running for President of the Pit with me as his VP.

What's been happening since then? Same old shit, or what?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Since the great avatar thread of 2012, everyone with a carrot avatar has been declared as openly gay.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I was gay for you long before then.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
The Pit peaked about 2 months ago but is meh now. You just missed it, but believe me when I say that it was great. Unfortunately you will never experience it, which is quite lamentable. I pity you for it, I really do.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Kensai died etc
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Holy shit Nini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're alive

great
Quote by Athabasca
Quote by Snowman388
Holy shit Nini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're alive

great

did you expect her to be dead or something
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Trowzaa
Kensai died etc

please don't remind me
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Did Kensai actually die?
Quote by Athabasca
it was an awful train accident. The details are pretty grim, so I won't go into them, but if someone else does than go for it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Thank Odin's Beard that Kensai is alive, being the Swedish Indiana Jones: Göteborg Jones
Quote by Athabasca
it's been slow and boring for the past 2 years. I don't think you missed too much.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by JustRooster
Since the great avatar thread of 2012, everyone with a carrot avatar has been declared as openly gay.

Lost a lot of good men that day
You missed the 2nd coming of 457undead
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Baby Joel
please don't remind me

Poor old man, he never saw that train coming.

Ummm, I turned into a sexist mothefvcker, literally.

There was a raging feminist thread a few months ago, people got hurt.

There was a wanker pretending to be Green Day's second guitarist.

Things were quiet, but they seemed more active now.

Oh and Coreymonster retired.

It's weird watching Adventure Time now.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Aug 31, 2014,
Quote by institutions
Only positive thing of note is the closing of the drug thread.

I thought this was america
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by institutions

What's so positive about that? I wanna talk about drugs.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I had a really good poop last week, but I don't think anyone but me knew about that, so yeah... You didn't miss much.
dude snowman whoa

do you remember me

i remember you
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Amuro Jay
then i came out of retirement

Possibly the worst thing that happened here while you were gone.
sup
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Snowman388

It's been a while since I've browsed the Pit. Some of you might remember me, most of you probably don't. Last time I was in here, Jackal58 was re-running for President of the Pit with me as his VP.

I like how your claim to UG fame was being the VP to Jackal58. You're like a non-Sarah Palin version of Sarah Palin.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Amuro Jay
holy crap, long time no see

while you were gone i got a username change, then i resigned from modding, then i came out of retirement (and the closet, but that was long before)

How am i supposed to know who you are if you got a username change?

Quote by Burgery
sup

BRUH

Quote by skylerjames13
dude snowman whoa

do you remember me

i remember you

I do remember you, sir. Good to read you.

Quote by institutions

I like drugs
Quote by Athabasca
I remember your name, that's all.

I am too jaded by all the comings and goings I barely remember what people were like.

sorry.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by institutions

I love that everytime when some1 says that all the drug users come out and start whining about it again
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I love that everytime when some1 says that all the drug users come out and start whining about it again

They took er drugz!

I seriously have no idea what went on in the drug thread. Drugs are bad. Except if you like doing drugs, in which case they are good, I guess. But they're still bad though.
Quote by MattMez
You missed threads about "Why is the Pit so quiet it was so good x amount of time ago" and "Hi Pit I've been away but now I'm back what have I missed?"

Man, I see in the Pit the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.