Page 1 of 2
Summer in the UK is officially ogre. And it will over be for everybody else soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

So what were you guys up to during it? Business as usual with work and stuff? Anyone here go on holiday? Where did you go?

For me, I spent 3 weeks in Massachusetts with my best friend and we did all sorts of awesome stuff. We played golf, we took care of pets, we went to Six Flags, we played music, and a bunch of other things. It was probably the best holiday I have ever gone on ever.

So wbtu? Was summer groot?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
my summer is pretty ogre now too
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i honest to god have never had a good/fun/memorable/happy summer

this one has set a new low

a lot of working, a lot of listening to music, a lot of guitar playing, a lot of drugs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It was nice :3
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It wasn't groot but, I made a good amount of money due to the nice, consistent weather. Didn't really do anything all that memorable other than have a bunch of bonfires with friends whilst getting stupid drunk. Definitely could've been worse.
1. Decided to move to Spain.

2. Graduated. Not failed a single exam.

3. Got job interest.

4. Community got renewed.

5. Germany won the world cup.

Best summer in a long time.
It was pretty shitty to be honest, and I was sick for almost half of it. I'm pretty glad it's going to be autumn soon. Also football is starting so that automatically makes this the best time of the year.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Less eventful than last summer. More quiet and boring.

May have been the most boring summer of my life actually.
Same as the last bunch of summers, just ended up working. Didn't do much aside from drunken LAN parties and Magic games.

Did learn how to play Fluxx, game is amazing
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
summer?

I have a job.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
summer?

I have a job.

As someone working on a degree in education, I hope to say:
"Summer!

And I have a job!"

But living in America I know I'll get paid shit and prob wanna teach summer courses.
Did a lot of work around the house, stained the deck, redid the patio, cleaned the house. Hopefully clean out the garage here in the next few weeks, getting ready to move soon. Drinking a PBR now to celebrate the work I got done today.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
- Went to summer house in France for 2 weeks, was aight, pizza was the best part though.
- World Cup was great this time.
- Got in to Uni which is awesome
- Sisters Wedding was fun
- Banged OP's mum, not worth the time tbh.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I went to Spain for about a month. Following that, I did a lot of nothing. Averaged out, I had a pretty nice summer.
worked five days, roughly 50 hours a week, starting at 7 AM, while driving approximately an hour to and from work

i have mixed feelings about it
It was pretty good. Started physical therapy, finished that and got back into going to the gym and got back into decent shape (well, close to my goal anyway.) Down 40lbs or so since the early spring.
I consider the banning of Lemmy a great way to end the summer.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Thrill-house
It was pretty good. Started physical therapy, finished that and got back into going to the gym and got back into decent shape (well, close to my goal anyway.) Down 40lbs or so since the early spring.

Good for you bud, I'm down 17lbs about 40 more to go. Looking good, I'm a muscular fat. My pecs are nice, arms are nice, shoulders are nice, just got a gut.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I consider the banning of Lemmy a great way to end the summer.

LMAO uncalled for in my opinion.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Got a fun (not well paying) job and met some cool people there. There is hope for a social life yet for me it seems.

Started hitting the gym more seriously too.

So in all, not bad. Definitely better then the last few summers
It was ok I guess. The worst was my grandma almost dying twice, and a knee injury that prevents me from dancing ever again. But I did work two jobs the whole summer so I made enough to pay for the rest of my driving lessons. Only problem is I have no social life now because I have to be careful of my knee so I can't go out for too long, and a lot of my friends have graduated.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
It was ok I guess. The worst was my grandma almost dying twice, and a knee injury that prevents me from dancing ever again. But I did work two jobs the whole summer so I made enough to pay for the rest of my driving lessons. Only problem is I have no social life now because I have to be careful of my knee so I can't go out for too long, and a lot of my friends have graduated.

Were they lessons in being a Nascar driver/getaway driver? I don't see how one would need two jobs to partially pay for driving lessons.
Quote by Burgery
a lot of working, a lot of listening to music, a lot of guitar playing, a lot of drugs

This was pretty much exactly my summer. I'm a driver at my work so I literally drove around in the car for 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week listening to music.

I have had some good summers before, but honestly my life is usually much more interesting and fun during the school year. Mainly because I end up working 50+ hours a week during the summer and it's usually a shit job so I feel like shit when I'm done and just want to go home and do nothing.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 31, 2014,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
This was pretty much exactly my summer. I'm a driver at my work so I literally drove around in the car for 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week listening to music.

I have had some good summers before, but honestly my life is usually much more interesting and fun during the school year. Mainly because I end up working 50+ hours a week during the summer and it's usually a shit job so I feel like shit when I'm done and just want to go home and do nothing.

Yeah during summer I barely leave the house. In the 3 months i've had off I think i've stepped outside about 5 times?

Term time is always best because everyone is kinda forced to be together.

Quote by metal4eva_22
pretty good. not particularly eventful outside of my parents basement flooding and a lot of the furniture and things that were still down there getting wrecked. but that's what i wanted after having to recover from major surgeries and stuff the last couple summers.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Good for you bud, I'm down 17lbs about 40 more to go. Looking good, I'm a muscular fat. My pecs are nice, arms are nice, shoulders are nice, just got a gut.

Getting rid of the gut was the hardest thing for me to do. Anything that focused on the stomach area really bothered my back (bad back injuries) so it took a long time.
Quote by chrismendiola
Were they lessons in being a Nascar driver/getaway driver? I don't see how one would need two jobs to partially pay for driving lessons.

If I had to guess they are more expensive in Singapore.

That thing about the knee is sad.

My summer has been pathetic, melancholy, and marked by failure.
probably the best summer of my life, or at least since i was old enough to be depressed and hate myself

not that it didn't have massive issues or anything but for the most part it was just pretty chill and for the most part much more good than bad. lots of good times, some not amazing times but eh

i'll take it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It started off rough, because I didn't have a job. But I got a job in late July, and that was pretty awesome! I spent the last month in training, and I love the company I'm at!
In mid-June I chilled in Prague, then spent my birthday in Vienna the week after. A few days after that I spent a few days in London to see some relatives, then two days after that I went to Belgium to see even more relatives. A week after that I started packing up and went back to Cali and spent the last month of summer there meeting old family and friends.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It started off rough, because I didn't have a job. But I got a job in late July, and that was pretty awesome! I spent the last month in training, and I love the company I'm at!

Good for you sam, try not to learn too much about your coworkers lest you learn to hate them.
Quote by DukeDeRox
As someone working on a degree in education, I hope to say:
"Summer!

And I have a job!"

But living in America I know I'll get paid shit and prob wanna teach summer courses.

education bros
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
one of the worst summers of my life

chronicled on this forum!

whatever though
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
one of the worst summers of my life

chronicled on this forum!

whatever though

ask your mom how my summer was
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2