Page 1 of 3
I'm guessing the media is gonna blow up on this tomorrow.

If nobody knows yet, some hacker got a hold of a shit load of celeb nudes and is selling them for bitcoins.

Discuss the moral and ethical implications of this. Also, tips on staying hydrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0NnO7PJB7M

EDIT: Also, don't post any pics guys.
ugh

Quote by Philip_pepper
Discuss the moral
It is immoral.
and ethical implications of this.
It is unethical.

Consider your thread........

discussed.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
didnt happen
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
moral and ethical implications: sharing private photos of women to the public for you and your sick voyeurism is class A objectification and you are fucking scum.
i don't know why i feel so dry
That someone went through the trouble to get into all those accounts is ridiculously creepy.

Also, apparently some of the names are of underage girls so that guy is probably going to be completely ****ed if they catch him.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i'm not that bothered. it's not necessarily bad for the celebrities involved, other than a bit of blushing. sure, privacy's important, but this isn't the kind of damage that lasts. these are attractive women we're talking about. when you're a big celebrity and decide to live a more elaborate and rich life than 99.9% of the world, you have to take sacrifices like this every now and then. this happens very often, this is just a bulk occurrence. this is more about the hacker than the celebrities.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It is immoral.
It is unethical.

Consider your thread........

discussed.

sigh
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Of course you made the thread.

Of course Lemmy posts in it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by laid-to-waste
i'm not that bothered. it's not necessarily bad for the celebrities involved, other than a bit of blushing. sure, privacy's important, but this isn't the kind of damage that lasts. these are attractive women we're talking about. when you're a big celebrity and decide to live a more elaborate and rich life than 99.9% of the world, you have to take sacrifices like this every now and then. this happens very often, this is just a bulk occurrence. this is more about the hacker than the celebrities.

This is essentially it.

So far, every single comment I've seen on it has been nothing but compliments and (if slightly misogynistic) praise for the ladies' beauty.
The other comments have been opinions of how lowlife and scummy you have to be to do this shit with your life. General disdain for people who dedicate serious time and effort to do what...show some people *shock horror* female bodies naked.
As if we haven't seen that before
Not saying they're unattractive, but hell... fetishizing celebs is a little pathetic.

EDIT: Word is getting around of Maisie Williams being involved...is she even 18 yet?
Quote by Eastwinn
moral and ethical implications: sharing private photos of women to the public for you and your sick voyeurism is class A objectification and you are fucking scum.

I like this side of you son
Quote by laid-to-waste
these are attractive women we're talking about. when you're a big celebrity and decide to live a more elaborate and rich life than 99.9% of the world, you have to take sacrifices like this every now and then.

what the fuck?
Quote by SkepsisMetal

EDIT: Word is getting around of Maisie Williams being involved...is she even 18 yet?

She wasn't in the list that OP posted of all the people he had nudes of, think some randomer just posted a semi-lookalike of her and claimed it was her, all you can see is from her lips downward. Don't think it's her.

if anyone of you cringe enthusiasts out there want something to do, head over to the reddit page they have literally just set up with the same title and read the comments

"If fapping ever needed its anniversary, 31.08 would be it."

"Can we make this like a reddit holiday?"

this is men (scott, 2014).

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Aug 31, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22
if anyone of you cringe enthusiasts out there want something to do, head over to the reddit page they have literally just set up with the same title and read the comments

this is men (scott, 2014).

okay thanks for letting me know friend

Quote by Eastwinn

Assuming this isnt sarcasm this is the best post I've seen about all this.

And why is the internet flipping out? There have been leaks of much bigger celebrities and the internet didn't act like its never seen famous tits before.
Quote by Wormholes

And why is the internet flipping out? There have been leaks of much bigger celebrities and the internet didn't act like its never seen famous tits before.

are you dumb? ariana grande, bar rafaeli, jennifer lawrence, kate upton, krysten ritter, SELENA GOMEZ, and about 15 more celebrities all get nudes released at once, and you're mystified as to why the internet has flipped out?
Quote by Wormholes

they're flipping out because their cum has gone cold waiting for their special celebrity playtoys to finally reveal themselves even if it's a leak because these celebrities are not people, they're objects of phallic pleasure jesus fucking christ you all make me look bad

fuck men
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Some of the comments are funny "Remember Remember, the day before September".

that would only be funny if this was like the first time you've ever seen a naked body

although judging by the internet's reaction to this all, it's probably the first time a lot of them have seen a naked body

Quote by Eastwinn
they're flipping out because their cum has gone cold waiting for their special celebrity playtoys to finally reveal themselves even if it's a leak because these celebrities are not people, they're objects of phallic pleasure jesus fucking christ you all make me look bad

nobody makes me look bad

fuck men

ew
My God, it's full of stars!
I accidentally saw one of the Jennifer Lawrence nudes on tumblr and I really wish I didn't. It's disgusting and celebrities deserve just as much privacy as your average person. Really ****ed up shit.
Quote by laid-to-waste
when you're a big celebrity and decide to live a more elaborate and rich life than 99.9% of the world, you have to take sacrifices like this every now and then.

Why? Why the hell should these women have to sacrifice their basic bodily privacy, because they're richer than most? Why should anyone have to sacrifice anything for the majority?
The best of this is how people keep mentioning iCloud. Ean and Noah get me.

Quote by laid-to-waste
sigh

is this real
please tell me this is satire or something cause this can't be serious.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
is this real
please tell me this is satire or something cause this can't be serious.

laid has always been a huge piece of shit, its more surprising that youre just now seeing it
Quote by Trowzaa
The best of this is how people keep mentioning iButt. Ean and Noah get me.

for real i am so frustrated but i can't not smile when someone types iCloud

it's perfect
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why? Why the hell should these women have to sacrifice their basic bodily privacy, because they're richer than most? Why should anyone have to sacrifice anything for the majority?

'have to'? 'should'? who said anything about what should or have to happen? we're talking about what simply happens.

i'm not saying becoming a celebrity means walking through a temple of the illuminati where you sign a contract that states 'YOU WILL SHOW BODY'

i'm saying that if you want to be seen as a beautiful symbol by millions and get paid ****loads for it, then you should be prepared for all the shit that comes with that.

i.e. getting weird fans, the wildfire spreading of leaked nudes (not a new thing, leaked usually means hacked), the media chatting shit about you, impossible standards, criticism, etc.

it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, it's not extraordinary that this happened. nothing to do with the NSA or iCloud or whatever. it's just a classic case of a weird guy on 4chan that knows a lot about computers that decided to go the extra mile.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I accidentally saw one of the Jennifer Lawrence nudes on tumblr and I really wish I didn't. It's disgusting and celebrities deserve just as much privacy as your average person. Really ****ed up shit.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
laid has always been a huge piece of shit, its more surprising that youre just now seeing it

how honorable of you to resist yourself from looking at pictures of jennifer lawrence. it will affect her in no way whatsoever, she will never know about it or hear about it.

and yet you have no issue with calling another human being a piece of shit.
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Aug 31, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

#firstworldproblems
Page 1 of 3