Dear guys,

I have a ESP LTD F-250 not the best but it's the best I have and I have acquired it for mere 250pounds with the hardcase and I happy with it.

I would like to upgrade the tuners and I am not sure which ones are good fit. I know about grovers, but first I rather ask what fits as you guys probably know better than me.

Haha

Thanks
Since you have a Floyd & locking nut I wouldn't bother upgrading the tuners unless they are broken. But if you have to or feel the need to, I would think Grover's would fit since LTD uses them on a lot of their guitars.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Since you have a Floyd & locking nut I wouldn't bother upgrading the tuners unless they are broken. But if you have to or feel the need to, I would think Grover's would fit since LTD uses them on a lot of their guitars.

^ Yeah, it's a slightly pointless upgrade if the tuners actually work, since the locking nut holds the strings in tune. Grovers are good, but a little pricey. My two ESP/LTD guitars have got Schallers and Grovers on. Anything with a 135 mount and 10mm bushing should fit. Check out Axesrus and Axetec for budget options (Axesrus have a few of their own in black chrome).

It might be worth putting the money towards some new pickups or a professional setup.
My parts caster is mainly Axetec, great stuff and cheap as chips. I also swear by the Iron Gear pickups off there too.

Id get a pair of IG's then get them installed and set up. Id probs go with some CTS pots and a switchcraft output jack too.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals