Hi! I'm looking for musicians in europe that can give me a hand on finding places to play in Europe. I'm in a eight-piece band and we'll be touring europe this november. We have some gigs booked in Barcelona and one in London, but we need more places to make the trip worthwhile. We play mostly atmospheric, psychedelic improvisations full of trippy synth and guitar soundscapes.

Here's a link to our music: http://www.soundcloud.com/synthsurfersensemble

Our main focus are Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Barcelona, Athens but any other nearby city would do. Anyone here could recommend me some small venues where we could play?

Thanks in advance!
This is my signature, enjoy it
The Borderline in London, it's a small pub venue but big bands have also played there, good luck!
your music is kind of cool but it's more like...

video game soundtrack rather than see it live music
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Check out places in Camden Town in London. Loads and loads of venues there, and it's a pretty diverse music scene anyway so you should have some luck.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by foREVera7x7
The Borderline in London, it's a small pub venue but big bands have also played there, good luck!

i second the Borderline

website link

great venue, been a few times!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Melkweg, Amsterdam. Or aim high and play Paradiso

Aim high and fill the Arena or the Ziggo Dome

seriously though for amsterdam I'd recommend

1. Bimhuis
2. OCCII
3. The Waterhole
4. Paradiso
5. Melkweg

either one of those are great
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
you can go to Haarlem (Patronaat is a very nice venue) instead of Amsterdam, Amsterdam is only 15 minutes by train from Haarlem